Dreams Come True!

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
For those of you that read my article about a new era in Grand Prixs for NSW, will no I had alot of hard work ahead of me.....

Well this dream of having a new series has now become a reality, thats right the 7 Series will start in February 2005, with the backing of AMF, The Good Guys, Coca-Cola and the main sponsor with I can not announce as yet.

With each tournament having $12,760 in prize money up for grabs as well as other bonus incentives for male, female and youth bowlers this series will prove to be the BEST around.

To all you interstate bowlers I invite you to try out our new series in 2005, and be part of history in the making of this NEW ERA in Grand Prix bowling.

I promised when I took on this role, that I would be in it for the BOWLERS well next year will be the proof of the pudding so to speak.

Its amazing what can be achieved when you have someone dedicated to the success of tournament bowling, pity I do all this for FREE.......

Look forward to your comments and views

The Tourny Guru
Mr.GrandPrixs

Keep up the good work Glenn and me and a few others will be down your way alot more. When your done down there, can you come to Brisbane and boost our prizefunds? :D

great to see the work ur doing here glenn.... with all the effort you have put in I'll travel from lil ol tassie more often and come bowl in some of these events just to try and help show that all your hard work isnt going to go to waste

HAHAHAHA

Very funny Chowny !!!! If you win any money using that coral triton of mine I wanna cut !!! ;-)

Glenn, Boost the $$$$ a little more and I might even make it to an event !!!

Well done Noddy, keep up the good work mate !!

Would be good if Victoria could do the same :roll:

Hey Ozz, when are you coming back to visit??

:twisted: Brendan :twisted:

Spoon,

I was just down there 3 months ago so it is going to be a while before I visit again.

How are things south of the border ?

Ozz

Back
Top Bottom