doubles tourny

bfcc

hi all ,i was just wondering why there are no doubles tournaments around anymore?if there was a doubles tourny on would you bowl and who would you pick as your partner?

ps graham i like the look of the new site keep up the good work.

and yes a doubles tourny would be fun and i think carl b would be a good partner.

yeah graham the kedron tourny was doubles but it was male\female and you were paired after qualifing number 1 male with the bottom female,so that tourny was never going to go ,just not enough females who bowl tournys,and not enough males wanting to risk it.
i was thinking just a straight doubles pick your partner before, qualify and then matchplay.

Just had to reply so you wouldn't feel left out. And I had to try these gif thingies.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

Wasnt the QLD AMF tournament at Kedron supposed to be a doubles format at one stage or another ? And that one was called off - maybe people don't want to spend vast amounts of money and risk their partner having an off day and *FLUSH* all the money is gone.

At least if it's a singles tournament then you can only blame yourself if you don't do well.

trev would be a great partner,even when he is bowling crap he still provides great entertainment.if this ever happens the offers there trev.
HAMO
icon_razz.gif

Hi Jeff
Why not suggest a bakers format to someone who could organise one(doubles tournament).
after watching this format on a couple of pro events I think that particular format would be the most enjaoyable/competeive one around.
Just my two bits.
Till next time
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom