Double 300 for Luke

Pokey

Hey guyz

Yesterday at Werribee superbowl, another 300 was bowled by the local bowler Luke Pocock 4 months after his first 300. He porved that lanes 17 and 18 were not the only 300 lanes(there are 3 300's on these pair) and bowled it on lanes 21 and 22.

Its the greatest thing that has happened to me and finally i am getting some where in bowling. Hopefully i can acheive it for the 3rd time next year in President sheild interstate.

Thanks for all you guyz support

Pokey

Congrats Luke, mayb ur 1st one at werribee wasnt a fluke afterall!!!!!!!

LOL. well cya on sunday at the wonderful highpoint bowl where u'll definately come down to earth! Haha!!

Top effort tho!!!

Cya!

Congrats buddy thats cool!

I'm assuming it was in league, yeah?
Also what was the series?

catchya sunday at highpoint.

Truelly well done. I know how one of those feels and so does everyone else thats shot one. Hopefully another one will come soon. I think its amazing when anyone especially juniors shoot that magic game, and twice is just fantastic. Congrats on the game n keep up the great scores... I think everyone in shield dreams of a game like that to happen. Best of luck n see you all at sydney cup. :D

Thanks Guyz for your replies

Yes it was in League in the Junior Development Sqaud on a Monday night and only bowled a 684. Last time was 685 so a little worse this time lol.

Well in a matter of 4 months of 2 300 i just couldnt beleive that it happened again. Like i have said thanks alot guyz for your support and i greatly Appreciate it.

Luke

hey mate its deb,
Well my im proud of ya buddy. You dont need to show off though j/k. Anyway top effort.
Bye mwah

Back
Top Bottom