Do you aim at arrows or pins?

Where do you aim when bowling?

• Total voters
I use the dots and arrows as a double target.
Back when you had to have ability to make a ball turn
if i used the arrows i would hit them on the full with lift
so i started using the dots to get the ball down now i use both
to get the angle out and back to the pocket

Well i used to look at the pins when i started bowling but i got told its easy to look at the arrows so now im looking at the arrows, its improved my game a fair bit...

dots 4 angles like 10/2 26/5 ....bla.....blaa and arows 4 spairs and up the bords like 5/5 10/10 but as soon as i go outside 5 its look at the fowl like for me not that i have to much or that i can lol
thats my story

i look at the boards leading to the arrows i try 2 hit a specific board but doesnt always work that way! lol
mostly i look at arrows cause im not allowed to look at pins coach says its bad and im made do drills if i look at the pins =( lol

amy

I don't know if this is weired or not. But I know that my ball lands 9 boards right of my left foot. I aim my left foot on the board where I want to finish. example would be, if I want to bowl straight down the 10th board, I will stand on 19, and aim my left foot straight down 19, and watch my ball land on 10 and roll down 10 till it breaks. This is how I get my 7 pin spare, but it's the simplest way of telling others.

i aim at arrows..... but only because i dont bowl with my glasses on, and cant see anything further away from me than the arrows.... :D cos if i look at pins theres about 30 of the lovely little white blurry things!

i aim at arrows..... but only because i dont bowl with my glasses on, and cant see anything further away from me than the arrows.... :D cos if i look at pins theres about 30 of the lovely little white blurry things!

I used to have that problem...my solution??? Wear contacts. Helped me out.

Back
Top Bottom