Dion Alexander's 300

Peanut

Nut Head
Just like to say WELL DONE TO MY MATE, for bowling his 2nd 300 2night on lane 25 & 26!!

well done mate... hope there is more to come!!

Ashley AKA. Peanut

meh wasnt bad for a ditch :p haha
nah top stuff mate i couldnt give you shit ive stuffed up twice this year mind you that was front 9 only... still beat you on the less amount of open frames : :p
if only that 7-10 had stood up i may of had a chance of getting series heh

nah with all seriousness top stuff and as i said it was egostic!!

Alex

Dion!!!
Congratulations champ :D
Just think, how you laughed at the thought of throwing another one a few weeks ago at nats! ;)
What ball (yes I am aware it was some Columbia thing) and what series??
I hope there was a Party Popper or 2 for celebrations!! hehehe

Talk to you soon
Luv Jen

Well Done Dion, Well Deserved Mate. I bet you pulled out 12 strikes as easily as you could pull 12 chicks you bloody pimp. :D

Peace
Chris

OMG Dion You Are ON FIRE!!! Congrats on your second 300 and hope you have more to come. Speaking of Columbia, my Wicked did alright last night :D

Anyway keep em coming Dion and have heaps of fun!

Catch Ya!
BJ

i would just like to say congrats to big D for bowling his 2nd BIG 3!
it was good to watch on the last frame! too bad i couldn't do the same! damn 6-10 :(
Anyways congrats again and hope to see more! :D

Luv
£¡| R¤ČħŸ ;)

Hey Dion bro,

Congrats on your second 300! I'll have to shoot another now that you've caught up.. Glad to hear that Columbia gear is working for you somehow... :p (Just a joke no need for you columbia junkies to go off at me)

But we all know your first one was the best ;)

See you round
Macca

heyz dion

congrats on the second 300 but this isnt the last 300 u have many more 300's to come in your bowlin career

keep up the good bowling and see ya soon

jazza :p

Way to go dion

Nice to see that juniors can bowl 300's or multiple 300's just like any of the youth or adults AYE!!

DION UR A CHAMPION!!!!!! congrats!!!!! were all so proud of you! keep up the good work!!!!! talk to you laters!

KRYSTAL!

DION!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice work mate, im sure it would have been awesome to watch, but thats what u get from an awesome bowler! A great bowler and a nice guy all round, congrats mate, keep them coming!
Hamish

Well Bowled Dion! Kepp up the good work and I'll catch ya at SA Youth.

Macca, you got catch up 2 on me don't forget!!! Hahahaha

Later Da Cowman!

Congrats Dion. Man you MUST have been bowling well to do that with a columbia ball! Just kidding, well done.

Back
Top Bottom