Derek Does another 300

Derek

My information is that you have shot another 300 at Nerang today - 26th Feb. I hope we get some more information - same league. 3 in the space of a week - not bad going. My son Scot heard the news on TV today.
Can you get to a computer and talk to us about it?

Best wishes
Gail Torrens

umm Gail, he is going to have to get to a computer to see your message :roll:

Anyway, if this is true, thats just amazing, 3 in 2 weeks is simply outstanding, WELL DONE...

Derek - has just emailed me a message - Noone is too far away from someone with a link - Thank you to whoever passed the message on. Pretty good work to get my personal email address also - no problems.

Thanks Macca for responding - I do not know who is able to hook up and I really wanted to congratulate Derek directly. Done.

Gail

Details of Dereks second HUGE effort on the lanes from Derek- (2 weeks after the historic back to back 300s)

Derek bowled with a different ball (sorry he didn't say which ball he used - I will find out) to the one he bowled the back to back 300's- this 300 was only the second game he had bowled with the new ball. His games were -
300 - 226 - 217 - 195. Derek received $500 for this 300. Our newest star is being interviewed by the "Sun" Newspaper on Friday. Derek is rolling off for SQ President Shield team this week-end at Kedron if anyone wants to catch up on more information.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Gail - again

Well Done Decka

Hey Decka

Congrats on another 300!!! u must be the home town hero by now.... Keep up the good work...

( You must come down to victoria and give us a few pointers!! lol )

If Derek doesnt read this msg, Gail can you pls forward it on to him?

Back
Top Bottom