Dale "Jester" Warren cracks the BIG 300

nls

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Tonight at Rockhampton Bowl a house record was set for 3 game series. Dale "Jester" Warren went 268, 268, 300 for a massive 836 series.

Congratulations Dale on your first ever 300 ~ after so many near misses. During the past few months the Jester has gone that close so many times it is not funny. Really good to see you finally crack it. Well done mate..let have a few rums this weekend to celebrate :beerchug:

Nathan

Congratulations Dale! Awesome bowling.. Its good to see that I have a great bowler to sub for me.

At least now mate, you don't have to LIVE IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR BIG SISTER!:D

It was great to be standing right there on your last shot. Also congratulations on taking out the Strike Jackpot for the third time this year. The strike jackpot used to be $1500, until Dale took it out twice already this year, which has seen it reduce to $500.

Great bowling again mate.

Geoff

Well done Dale on bowling your 300 game, and for taking out the strike jackpot.

Ha ha Geoff, I am sure Kelly, would still give him a run for his money, even if she hasn't picked up a ball for years.

Well done once again Dale, cya at Assoc Chall.

Kellie

Big congrats on your 300 Skinny and also your huge series.
Cya at Association Challenge buddy.
Puss

Congratulations Dale

Great bowling! What makes your feat even more impressive is that you were probably throwing a Sumo or original X-Calibur.:D

I was chatting to Nathan over the weekend and he said that someone is due to throw 300 in Rocky and he did say that you were probably going to be the one to do it.

Congratulations
Merry Christmas

Hey Bro, I new some day you would have your name up in lights. This 300 is so well deserved I'm so proud of you, I agree with Nathan we need to celebrate over a few drinks on the weekend. Congratulations
See you Saturday
Love Kelly (Dale's little big sister)

OMG are you kidding, we thought he lost his "virginity" long, long ago :p

CONGRATS Dale on cracking the big one and in such style, what a rippa series to boot :beerchug:

Well done buddy
Brad and Rachel

A big congratulations from Animal mate. Along with others I thought you had
already added the big one to your CV, however they don`t get any easier, so
keep the head down and stay keen. A truly Herculean effort and certainly
well deserved. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and may 2008 be all that you wish it to be.
Regards
Animal

Just a little bit more information, Dale bowled 31 out of 36 strikes last night and I believe that only 1 went brookie. He also bowled 203 pins over his 211 average which has seen his average rise to 221.

Also Brando, it was a Ebonite 2 piece Stinger that he used. Nothing goes better in rocky then Ebonite!

Well DONE Dale…I think your CV is now complete…I couldn’t think of anyone more deserving of shooting a 300…I would say shooting one up there and holding a now 221 average in Rockhampton you would be the form bowler of the state…

Brooklyn or not 31/36 is an outstanding effort mate…;)

Hey Qualla…how did he get an Ebonite Logo on that Sumo or original X-Calibur to disguise it so well…
:D:D:D
Well done once again Dale I am sure the Christmas Drinks will go down even better if Mr Mac is shouting them…

That’s unheard of Mr Mac shouting anything other than orders…:wtf1:

Congrats Jester Dale. Great bowling. The money board is huge up there isn't it. Once again congrats

Awsome game/series Dale was great to be there & watch you achieve something you have been trying to achieve for so long you have worked hard this year & it finally came well done

Good on ya mate, you certainly had most of Tuesday Doubles attention when you had the front nine in that last game. As Nathan said, you were probably the pick of several bowlers at Rocky who would come through with the big 300 before the end of the year.
Congratulations once again.

Hi Dale

Wonderful news - a huge hug and congratulations from me. This 300 is definitely skill bowling - everyone knows there is no built condition at Rocky and the toughest mentally will win. You can be extremely proud of this one. It would be great if our other SQ bowlers can match this at the State Championships. We will see.

Great you got to cash on this one too!

Gail

Good onya Jester on your first perfect game and to do it at Rocky bowl is a huge effort. Also outstanding series as well buddy.

With that sort of form you'll be able to wear a blindfold and still score HUGE at aspley.

Until June fellow Jes,

Hammo
(jester)

Scanned copy of the back page of the Rockhampton Bulletin is attached. The back page is normally an advert so a tenpin story on the back is a real bonus.

Just love the quote from Mr Mac ;) (those that know Mr Mac will get a laugh out of it anyway....)

Attachments

• Dale 300 Bully Back Page.doc
    400 KB · Views: 32
Even though myself and my mother, lynn townsend were not in rocky when this happened, the hot news found us in freezing jersey before the pins were even reset. We would both like to express our congratulations to my coach and mums friends Dale Warren. Look foward to coming back and watching you roll another

Cheers
Richard (rat) and Lynn Townsend

Congratulations Dale!! A job well done. Not an easy thing to do is it. Lookink forewars to seeing you at Assoc. Challenge. Well done again.

Back
Top Bottom