Da HYDRONATOR!!!

M

Mr. Bus Driver

Once upon there was a boy called Lindsay Kilpatrick... Who bowled in GoldPin Youth Cup in Bendigo... He went to ride a shot... For all he knew was that it was good... But then he saw the fire hydrant!

HAHAHAHAHA... :lol:

hydrantor

I was prevlidged enough to be a witness and on that lane, and i couldnt stop laughing for like half an hour!!!!!!
funniest thing i have ever seen!!! :D
nice work lindz.....very smooth hahaha :wink:

Oh!! Speakin of Lindsay hitting himself on things ... there was also once upon a time (last Monday) where Lindsay hit his elbow on the bus door in ALbury because he was bein a smart arse ... & 4 that ... 2 thumbs up 4 comedy ...!

But i must say ... lane riding ... & hitting ur head on a fire hydrant coz u're riding 2 lane 1 is pretty funny ... dip shit ..

Im sure it was all good and fun untill he hurt him self, then it was halarius.

I once saw a little boy walk into a fire hydrant mounted on a wall it was at head hight very funny

hahah ... yeah ... Lindz hit himself on the head!!!

hahaha ... so pplz ... when u see Lindz @ any tourny ... just go up 2 him & say ... DA HYYYYYYYYYYDRONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAATOR!! hahaha ...

:)

ey congratulation on lindsays 298 on Monday Night at pot games. Bad Luck on the last ball, hooking hard for a brooklyn but leaving the 5 and 8 pin. For all those who likes to witness high scores, come to mentone for pot games (we wont take all ur money)!!

Yessimz ... Congratz on Lindz 4 his 298 game ... just a wee bit high on that last ball ... but u know ... still a gr8 score ... & it won him the pot money THAT game ... 2 bad u got beaten by a girl in the past 2 games b4 that ... wat was that Lindz?? Who's house .. ?!? Rox's house!! :D ... i think that skirt was a bit of a distraction ey? ;)

Yeah ... Erwin's right ... if u wanna win some quick kish kash ... come down 2 Mentone bowl ... Or if u wanna c Leo, Lindz & Porto play 4 krazy amounts of money ... come down ... a bit of light - comedy 4 a mon nyt!

Back
Top Bottom