Track Coverstock information

C

crazzzed

can anyone tell me what sort of coverstock the Track Pro Tracktion Plus is?

Graham, maybe this is an idea for a directory, a database with details on all the different coverstocks, their names from each company that releases it, suggested lane condition and maybe a comments area for each that bowlers can give their toughts on how it works for them.

The Track Protraction PLUS was used in a few balls to my memory, the Silencer, the Avenger, the EMB, and EMB XF (pearl though).

It was very similar to the Protraction coverstock which was used in the Enforcer and Assassin however Track lowered the particle loading in this ball to get it through the front of the lane a bit easier.

It's a particle cover, which is easily polished and dulled where need be. Doesn't quite hook as much as the newer coverstocks which makes it suitable for medium conditions these days.

For more information, check out www.ballreviews.com for info on balls and what people thought of them

Thanks for the info George. I am looking at a Track avenger or a NuLine Xpedition (which is made by Track) They both have the Protracktion coverstock and i just wanted to know if it was going to fit with what i wanted it to do.

Back
Top Bottom