Coverage of Walter De Veer????

bm2

I'm still standin'
It is interesting to note that when accessing the live scores from Presidents Shield, the menu board carries an agenda for results from all the major tournies EXCEPT Walter Deveer and the Over 45's...
Grahame, you are doing a wonderful job providing results to those of us who are unable to see the bowling first hand...Whilst appreciating that this does cost YOU money, and you still have to work and earn a living etc, have you considered providing the scores of WDV & 45's live as well? The reason I ask is that your forum now has over 1000 members - the law of averages provides that they cannot all be the "elite" bowlers among the open and junior bowlers...there has to be a fair proportion of middle range bowlers for whom this forum provides a opportunity to see what is happening, with their peers, as well as the higher ranked sportsman amongst us.
I am sure the other WDV bowlers will agree that it is just as important representing your state in the WDV challenge as it is for Rachuig, and we certainly don't take on the challenge any less seriously than they do.
C'mon all you State Reps out there...do you have an opinion?
icon_confused.gif

Don't get me wrong, Graham, I applaud all that you have done here...can you at least consider it? please!!??
icon_wink.gif

Well this my opinion.

Im sure that Graham would love to cover these events!....But with that, he would be paying for his own flights,accomodation etc....and as www.totalbowling.com.au is a non profit organisation, this would make covering these events a huge burdan on him finacially.

so i would say that is 1 of these reasons why walter de veer/ atbso is not covered live.

Mark Foster

My coverage of events nowadays is dictated by which events I get sent to ..

I cover the AMF Super Six with thanks to sponsorship support from AMF, I cover these TBA events (Presidents Shield, Rachuig and the masters) with support from TBA. TBA have asked me to attend these events, not the other way around. Not that I am complaining. I enjoy covering these events.

At this stage I have no plans to cover the ATBSO, or the Walter De Veer. If you want to be involved in a tournament that has coverage maybe it might be more incentive to make Rachuig ??
icon_biggrin.gif

But on serious note .. if you feel strongly about it, contact your State TBA rep the TBA Office and push for it.

Back
Top Bottom