Country Cup 2009

Maybe i was faking my knee injury cos i was scared of playing chester and tonx and emerson.

Deano

Good to see you bowling again Jason, when are you going to bowl some sport series tournaments.
Hey Rus,

When i get a weekend off, between football, cricket, the business, my own work, the inlaws farm work and building monaros in the backyard i will hopefully get to a few more events.

What about you man, how things going, i see the young fella is a chip of the family block!:cool:

For those that don't have anything better to do with their time :)

I have finally updated the Country Cup data on my web site. Pretty good effort - it only took me 7 months.

The link is http://gatsby.www5.50megs.com/

Click on the country cup links (down the left hand side of the page) and you can get results by years, results by association and all stars pages. There is also a page that has records such as high scores high averages and also an alphabetical list of all bowlers (records are incomplete as i don't have some of the stuff from the mid 1980's)

Most of the data is in pdf format - which should be on most computers these days - if you cannot access it you can download the acrobat reader for free from www.adobe.com/

There is also a link to some Emerson shield stuff (which is still being updated - surprise surprise!)

PS - If you are able to turn off "pop ups" it would be advisable as it is a free site and unfortunately comes with its fair share of pop-up ads.

TOP effort as always gatsby

Maybe Deano's stuck in the closet and cant get out LMAO

Any Other Teams finalised yet
Latrobe is next weekend........

Nice work Gary! The only problem is, now I can say with statistical certainty that I have one of the worst Country Cup records of all time. :D Hope I can move back to the country some day and set the record straight!

Geelong ladies team is

Amanda de lange
Shirley Muxworthy
Julie Jakupek
Beryl Daniels
Barb Robinson
Kirsty Menzies
Lorraine Voight

Bendigo teams are:-

Men

David Farquharson
David McEwan
Chris MacKenzie
Ben Threlfall
Mick Kellow
Andrew Clark
Rikki Pool

Ladies

Chris Clark
Cara Fahy
Tracey Farquharson
Laura Kairn
Tracey Monti
Selina Threlfall

(only 6 bowlers for the ladies)

Hi all,

Geelong men finished their trials this afternoon.

Results were:

Damien Robinson
Nicholas Walsh
Paul Campbell
Joshua Alvisse
Eugene Jakupek
Martin Kleeven
Martin Muxworthy

Well done to Damien for bowling a very nice 289 during the trials

What are you trying to say Dave??? I offered to share with him, but was refused for some reason. lol...

Something about not wanting to be the little spoon. lol

maybe referring to the poor lack of thought for others in the TEAM

maybe a few of the geelong boys might grow up this year, and maybe conduct themselves like say............... teenagers

Ballarat Teams

Men
Brian Coleman
Barry Daly
Peter Gallagher
Wayne Horne
Matt Kelly
Luke Munro
Graeme O'Connor

Ladies
Judy Cartledge
Bernie Cubitt
Barb Daly
Bev Horne
Shannon Munro
Marg Nunn
Sonya Van Meel

Regards
Graeme

Farky, whats this I hear you threw another 299 last week or maybe week before in the Shepp Ditch?

What pin did you leave? Was it with your Bite?

Back
Top Bottom