Country Cup 2009

Maybe its that we have to stop so much cos we drink that much on the bus to pass the time getting to all these way out places to bowl

Since when has anyone needed an excuse to drink???????

Its handy at CC to pass the time between blocks somehow LMAO

Latrobe Valleys Side

Mens
Bryan Woszczeiko
Wayne Mills
Robert Hillenaar
Michael Bosma
Stan Bosma
Jason Motta and
Matthew Curnow

Ladies
Nicky Buntman
Nicole Bree
Tracey Woszczeiko
Alicia Mason
Jodie Motta
Wendy Motta and
Melissa Wilson

Told you there were a few young blokes going to give it new look this year (Not including you there Stan!)

Told you there were a few young blokes going to give it new look this year (Not including you there Stan!)

hey kleenex

while your on a roll about telling us things

why dont you tell us all about your little moment last sunday????

hey kleenex
while your on a roll about telling us things
why dont you tell us all about your little moment last sunday????

****************************** you!

I did have a momoent where my right shoe went across the road and almost onto the roof of the exhaust building opposite the bowl..... there is an alstar dummy spit, but at least it was not inside the bowl so no cards this year!

Thats the only one i am admiting, not the one you are on about, ringo.

lol

all in fun, good to see it meant something to you

now you wanna try and transform some of that emotion into playing in the actual tournament, instead of throwing in the towel, like you've been doing for the last few years

Throwing in the towel? Jason? Isnt it more like a tampon. Might have to start calling him Nancy the girls blouse.

Deano

Throwing in the towel? Jason? Isnt it more like a tampon. Might have to start calling him Nancy the girls blouse.

Deano

Maybe that could be a new side tourny for you Deano, you might actually be good at that 'Tampon throwing', but be carefull not to do an injury before then, wouldnt want that to be an excuss for you, med boy!:p

Well i go in for the operation on friday. I want to bowl C/Cup just whether i will get in enough bowling could be the problem. Im only one player and there are other players there that can take my place.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom