country championships

3 weekends

May 26th and 27th
June 2nd and 3rd and the long weekend
June 9th, 10th and 11th -- with Masters finals on the 11th.

Craig might be making a comeback in Vic to stop Kevin from winning the last 4 Masters in a row.

It is in Merv's territory, so I'll bet he will have something to say this year.

Craig might be making a comeback in Vic to stop Kevin from winning the last 4 Masters in a row.
It is in Merv's territory, so I'll bet he will have something to say this year.
yeah - but Merv will also be bowling Melbourne cup on the same weekend, so if he he makes the cut he won't be bowling Masters.

kev win 4 in a row

i bet my left knacker that ain't gonna happen, not on my time clock anyway

Another Challenge Chucky.....Will you never learn

Although it of course could be reverse psychology because secretly he wants me to perform ;)

i always hope you perform well, but unfortunately if you were, i wouldn't be getting them daytime phone calls

na, seriously, i am going to put a stop to this streak, i'll see you at colac, i'll even qualify 8th so i can deal with it in round 1

as for the knacker issue, you could be right, better make it the right one instead

learning lets see

you's haven't won country cup for a while, you won 1 emerson and you finally cracked an all stars

i'm travelling ok my friend ;) well as good as you anyway :)

So it's off to the Colac Colosseum for Gladiator Stroker Vs Gladiator Cranker while they are trying to avoid big Merv if he shows.

Rob

Suppose you could concider Merv the "Big Lion" in the battle of the recently named Gladiators. I cant see Merv being a no show on home turf. Will be interesting.

If he makes the cut in the Melbourne Cup - that will take priority - otherwise lookout!

Merv has won our Colac Masters 8 times since 1991 so if he plays he will take some beating.

8 from 16
yeah he's beatable

and kev would be 3 from 15
he's beatable too

if not with a ball, definately with a 9 iron

Next three weekends are Country Championships. Whilst i would asssume most of the out of towners are gonna be here the long weekend in June, i was just wondering who is actually bowling (i know we have a truckload of entries but haven't seen actual names)

were can i get my hands on a entry
Jason
Probably the easiest way would be to contact Colac bowl on 52314251 and get them to fax / mail you a copy. There are a couple of stipulations about who can/cannot bowl. eg - I think you need to be a member of one of the 11 Victorian country associations to enter Jason. (not totally sure on that though). I think the entry form clearly spells out the rules anyway.

(-The 11 country associations are Warrnambool, Geelong, Colac, Ballarat, Bendigo, Shepparton, Sunraysia, Latrobe Valley, Sale, Ovens and Murray and Albury.)

Back
Top Bottom