CONGRATULATIONS HOLT CLASSIC VICTORIA!!!!

brianajo

Congratulations to the Victorious Victorians in the Holt Classic Challenge who today brought home the gold!!!

YAY!!!!

:pile:

Congratulations

Pauline Webster
Gunther Czmok
Ingrid Coburn
Ray Thompson
Jeanette Kent
Jason Motta (twice - because you found Adelaide :))

Classic_Winners.jpg

Here's the winning team pictured here with Darrell & Chris Holt.

On behalf of Holt Challenge Inc ExCo congratulations go to the Victorian team as the winners of the inaugural Darrell Holt Classic Challenge.

Darrell & Chris were so kind to donate the perpetual trophy which will now reside in Victoria for the next 12 months. Our thanks to Darrell & Chris for this kind donation.

Our thanks also to Max Bastion (Bowling Balls Australia) for not only seeding the idea for this event but for his kind sponsorship.

Congratulations to the Victorious Victorians in the Holt Classic Challenge who today brought home the gold!!!
YAY!!!!
:pile:
Congratulations
Pauline Webster
Gunther Czmok
Ingrid Coburn
Ray Thompson
Jeanette Kent
Jason Motta (twice - because you found Adelaide :))

Thanks Bri
Hope you are recovering!:p

Yes, thanks Bri I did find Adelaide and thanks to Ray found the airport, but thanks to Pozza for doing a good job of making me miss my flight:p Just lucky (or should say unlucky) there was another flight an hour after the original one! I think i am missing some kind off party!:(

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the Victorian Holt team for a great week of fun and partying in what was a very well run and organised event thanks to the Holt officials, staff at crossroads and all the sponsors of the event.

Thanks to those who supported and encouraged the Victorians through the classic teams and Masters event, your support was great and at most times very needed! You know who you are ;)

And to Gunther, well done. I thought i was going to have you there a few times but the pins just didnt fall my way and thats bowling!

Jason Motta
Team Victoria

Yes, thanks Bri I did find Adelaide and thanks to Ray found the airport, but thanks to Pozza for doing a good job of making me miss my flight:p ...Jason Motta
Team Victoria
I did not!... You need to learn how to read an itinerary
It was a pleasure bowling with you - hope we get to do it again.
Congrats on making the all stars team!
Pauline
(Yes - I know. Go Cats! :tongue:)

Back
Top Bottom