CONGRATULATIONS DALE WARREN!!!

Rat420

x_"+He Hi+m4n"_X
i would just like to give a special public congratulations to my coach Dale Warren who tonight bowled his highest game of 298. I, for one am very proud of him and of his achievement, he has now just tied with his sister on lane 15 (Rockhampton) for a lane record of 298 beating will shorts record of 275, (which he only held for about 2 months) Congratulaions would be an understatement, Dale has worked his whole life for it even though it is not quite perfection it is still a bloody good game. Im sure May 11-2007 will be a day that dale will never forget.
From Richard "rat" Townsend
CONGRATULATIONS COACH

What an awesome display of bowling it was by the Jester! It was great one of my best mates bowl so well and he is peaking at the right time not only for association challenge but for the Total Bowling Touring Circuit this weekend as well. Ironically he has also matched Kelly's record on the same lane. He also finished with a 761 series for 3 games. The games were 298, 207 and 256. NICE BOWLING MATE!

Congratulations Dale - great game to watch.
To boot, a very tidy 761 series ....hopefully you can keep it going this weekend in Gladstone & the upcoming Association Challenge.
While him & sister Kelly now hold the lane record on Lane 15 with 298 each ~ Dale did actually bowl tonight with one of Kelly's old balls.

Go Dale! Great game, unfortunatley i wasn't there to see it as I pre bowled last week would of loved to see the smile on your face and I bet the smile went from one ear to the other lol. 761 good series mate :):)

Back
Top Bottom