Congratulations 2001 Australian Junior Masters

wchester

Bowling Tragic
The Champions are Kara Proudfoot & Patrick Egan and the winners are all the other competitors!...

Well done to everyone who competed this year and keep up the good work..See ya on the lanes somewhere down the track.

Wayne
icon_smile.gif

Well said Wayne
congratulations to all but just one extra congrats to a Local Lismore lad,Pat...well done......and a small mention to Pat's coach Lance Foote (well coached).There's also one very proud mum here in Lismore also

I remember one of the games there was a 280-267 matchup between two bowlers. Anyone remember who they were ?

The bowlers all had to be congratulated for a fantastic weekend of bowling. Congrats to the two champions, but I was amazed at some of the young bowlers (most of who I had never seen before) and the way they throw the ball. Amazing stuff.

Some of the bowlers were very sick today, and they put in huge efforts to even make it out onto the lanes.

My thoughts are with the boys and girls that ended up in hospital. I hope they recover quickly.

the bowlers were Wade Jones 280 from NQ and
Dave Cavanagh, a big congratulations to all Juniors but especially to Wade in his first year of President Shield,made the All Stars team ,won the Classic Cup and came third in the Junior Masters well done
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Thats right. The unlucky bowler was Dave Cavanagh from Tassie - started with the first nine and lost the game by 13 pins. It was great bowling by both bowlers with all strikes flush in the pocket.

Back
Top Bottom