Congrats Werribee

CHRISSY

I would just like to congratulate Werribee on the opening of Wyncity ( i think that how you spell it ) I had a meal there last night and it was great , a meal bigger than i can eat for under $20 , Just 1 tip for you OUZO lol
I would encourage all Werribee bowlers to go down and give it a try , there is even a play area for kids , a bar with plenty of grog , and pool tables. they have built it for us so give it a go. i would also encourage bowlers from other centres to come down and have a look.They have mini golf too .

Well done

Christian

Thanks Christian,

we invite bowlers from near and far to come in and sample the NEW WYNCITY (Werribee Superbowl).

Have a great meal, enjoy a leisurely drink or two, play pool, then putt away at mini golf and challenge the arcade machines all while the kids climb the playground.

Something for every one,

Edi

Gee looks like I will have to take a trip down there again as it wasnt open yet.

Looked great from the outside though.

Lyndon

Well we were down at Werribee last night and had a meal. Boy was it great. I couldn't eat all my steak because it was way to big but it was still wonderful.
I think all the bowlers should try this out, and support Bianca, George and the girls for all they have done to make this venue into a place where everyone can have fun.
Nat

Back
Top Bottom