Congrats To Everyone Who Bowled The Championships At Milton On The Weekend

satanplaya

[]D.[].[]V[].[]D
I Would Just Like To Congrats Malcolm Hunt Being Undefeated In The Championships At Milton On The Weekend And I Would Also Like To Congrats Steve Armstrong For Coming Second And Every Other Male Bowling

I Would Also LIke To Congrats Naomi For Winning The Girls Squad And A Close Second To Larissa Nice Try Hun And It Just Wasnt Ur Time Mayb Next Time =) I Would LIke To Congrats All The Girls That Bowled In That As Well

Congrats to both Naomi and Malcolm you both bowled very well today.....Naomi nothing could stop you, you bowled like a legend well done

Rachael

Congratulations to Naomi, Malcolm, Lari, Steven, Jazza and Chris! Bowled well by all! Great 265 Naomi well done! Well Done Lari just remember you have made it further then your sister ever did!! hehe

Caity!!

I Would Just Like TO Put A Huge Congrats Out TO Jacinta Who Came 3rd IN The Masters Well Hope U Can Start Doin That In youth Tourneys Would be Great To See :D

Jeffy

congrats to everyone who bowled this weekend

special congrats to malcolm and naomi for winning, you both looked unstoppable and u both bowled awesomely

and congrats to rocky my lil buby rocky u bowled awesome and i thought u were definately in with a shot :silly:

awesome bowling malcom!! lucky hat right?

great bowling naomi good to see once again that atleast one of the state masters winners come from the gold coast. i think it is at least 4 years running if not more!!

Matt

Congratulations to my sister, Naomi. You bowled extremely well (a few close calls) but came through with the goods in the end. A very excellent 2nd last game and last block. Now you can finally say you beat me on something, and you dont muck around doing so either. I'm very proud of you, and I'm sure somebody else is as well.

Also a congratulations everybody else who bowled in the masters. Well done to Larissa in coming 2nd, Jacinta for 3rd (you both bowled well). Well done to Malcolm for winning the boys (Go SQ!), Stephen for 2nd (a massive 212 average for the day) and Chris (i think), for coming 3rd.

Good luck in the up coming nationals and good luck to the SQ team!

CONGRATULATIONS MALCOLM!!! =D> YOU ARE A CHAMPION!!
Also congrats to Steven, well done! And Naomi.. what a legend! Nice bowling for the day too, I heard about your scores. Nice work!
Well done to all the other bowlers as well.

Congratulations to my lil sis naomi on her win in the masters... i am so proud of you and i know that ur mum would be as well.
Its has been and is going to continue to be a big year for you in your bowling career, you have come such a long way in the last few years and you deserve everything as you have worked so hard.
Luv ya!

well done to malcom and naomi and well done to the restricted masters Olivia Hillard. Well Done everyone who bowled.

i was so tired from the weekend aye,considering i bowled like twenty eight games on saturday before the open masters....i was so god damn tired but i tried and lost succesfully to chris wingett and josh drew...pricks lol...do u no who smashed the bowling ball down in milton?????

Yeah, good work guys
I think I need may more practise to even get into the masters

Back
Top Bottom