Congrats To all

Shaun24

Congrats to all Managers and Captains of the NSW East Coast team.

Open Men

Shaun Cummings
Steven Smith
Bob Shaw
Bob Whybrow (Capt)
Adrew Lloyd
Rodney Busic
Jeff Salt
MANAGER: Barbara Maccollini

Open Ladies

Judy Hut
Susanne Jack
Carol Chappelow
Bronwyn Robinson
Kylie Hearne (Capt)
Kayleen Watts
Kirsty Pepper
MANAGER: Janelle Spinks

Graded Men

David Robertson
Kevin Byass
Steve Kernaghan
George Camatsos
Peter Antak (Capt)
Raymond Roy
Marc Ward
MANAGER: Stuart McPherson

Graded Ladies

Michelle Bite
Anne Cameron
Lisa Dawes
Michelle Naylor
Megan Mills (Capt)
Toni Vandenberg
Colleen Ralf
MANAGER: Kerry Sobott

Open Boys

Troy Millar
Andrew Niemkiewicz (Capt)
Ryan Alewood
Russell Chappelow
Sean Weston
Nathan McKenna
Mathew McRae
MANAGER: Glen Rowland

Open Girls

Christine Day
Renee Pepper
Jessica Pettitt
Reese Leckie (Capt)
Lauren Chown
Rebecca McKenna
MANAGER: Sandra Jeffreys

Graded Boys

Shaun O'Hara
Craig Pritchard (Capt)
Tom Black
Adam Falvey
Michael Connolly
Aaron Buda
Chris Taylor
MANAGER: Adam Gillett

Graded Girls

Melainie O'Hara
Samantha Hangan
Rebecca Scicluna
Kate Morrison (Capt)
Kylie Roy
Kristi Kebblewhite
Alison McGuick
MANAGER: Laraine Russell

Seniors

Chris Spikesman
Michelle Dickson
Wally Whye
Gaile Linigen
Dianne Hearne (Capt)
Brian Jarvis
Greg Turnbull
MANAGER: Russel Morrison

See you all in Sunshine!

congrats to all that made the team.......special congrats to andrew, kate, reese and kylie for getting captain.........and congrats to adam gillet and russel morrison for getting managers......

cant wait to see u all in sunshine take care

Well done to everyone that made the team.. Looking forward to seeing you all at Sunshine in just other 2 months.

Now that sucks.

I thought this was a forum to for people to state there opinion, oviously not.
Spoon and mine opinion have been deleted.

Oviously you not alowed to say what you think on here!!!

Barb rang me today and i told her why i said what i said. She said that I was entitled to my opinion, i get on here now and its gone!!!

Whats going on!!

Spoon emailed me and asked for his posts to be removed. I'm sorry if one of your posts was deleted. It would have been an accident, as I only meant to remove Brendans.

Sorry

nsw roll offs

who can yell the loudest Andrew
who can motivate a team Andrew & Glen & Ryan
who can bring home the medals Teamwork
the Nsw open Boys team congrates
from a mum and Aunty.

i think the whole boys team could motivate each other not just three ppl...........and id have to agree andrew probably is the loudest hehe sorry andrew :lol: cant wait to see u all

i think the whole boys team could motivate each other not just three ppl...........and id have to agree andrew probably is the loudest hehe sorry andrew :lol: cant wait to see u all

No , some people are very shy , You need captains like that to bring the shyness out in people.

Thanks for the congratulations, Matti! I also extend congratulations to all which qualified for the team, and commiserations to those who did not make the cut this year.

It will be great to experience East Coast once again, certainly it was thrilling last year for the Under 21's to take home the Cup. I believe we can do the same again, even though the situation is different and we're very much facing an away fixture. In fact, I don't see this being such a burden as some may think because Victoria will be under a lot of pressure to deliver the goods on their home turf, more so than Queensland and New South Wales would in their respective home cups.

I hope to see you all down at Sunshine in around two months time!

Hey
umm andrew as captain i must say this will be an exciting yr as for the manager who know's i dunno long as manager's dont say go get drunk boys just kiddin
ryan andrew an glen excuse me havnt use heard of the other boy's who made the team open ur eyes an think ppl

congrats to all who made the team to go to sunshine. instead of complaining about who got what why not just forget about it and concentrate on being part of the team. no matter who the captain and managers are of each team as long as you bowl well and be a team bowler then that's what really matters. Teams that have won previously didn't become victorious because of who the captain or manager is, it's because it had a great team who worked together. if you are upset because the person you thought should have got captain didn't then that is all the more reason for that person to go and prove that they can be a great asset to the team and a great support which then in the future may lead to captaincy. if you are just going to complain then you are not showing that you are worthy for the position.
good luck in Vic. Go NSW!!!!!

my mum says sorry troy and the others she forgot which others were in the team and will all make noise and bowl as a team and bring our cup back lol y cause where NSW i know that ill enjoy bowling with all the boys not to metion graded i know those little men will show us the way
:twisted: Forwardpass

south pacific zone final parramatta

good work mum, :shock: for someone that bowls once every 6 months to hang in and bowl 10 games and enjoy herself (no wonder she's limping) sorry I was not there to give her guidedance and cheer her on.
dissappointment, when fellow worker gives advice to another bowler to pull your finger out. nothing to my mum. well done Justine!! good luck !

Back
Top Bottom