East Coast Cup Teams

Glenno

"Sorry!!"
Hey there,here are this years East Coast Cup teams.The graded men and ladies and the seniors still have to bowl next sunday,but i thought id post the first lot of teams that have already completed the rolloff.

OPEN MENS SCRATCH AVG.

Russell Chown(224.9)
Shaun Cummings(221.3)
Glen Anderson(221.1)
Paul Chown(219.4)
Andrew Lloyd(216.7)
Jeff Salt(216.47)
Bob Whybrow(215.2)

OPEN WOMENS SCRATCH AVG.

Judy Hutt(208.1)
Bronwyn Robinson(203.3)
Susanne Jack(202.5)
Chelsey Downie(193.6)
Suzie Swan(185.5)
Carol Chappelow(184.2)
Michelle Bite(178.1)

UNDER 21'S OPEN BOYS SCRATCH AVG.

Troy Millar(211.4) Masters Champion
Stephen Reynolds(199.5)
Mathew McRae(195.7)
James Wood(186.6)
Craig Pritchard(173.9)
Tom Black(171.4)
Anthony Law(158.1)

UNDER 21'S OPEN GIRLS SCRATCH AVG.

Reese Leckie(189.2) Masters champion
Tara Sobott(181.5)
Tiffani Murphy(180.6)
Lauren Chown(176.8)
Marnie Britton(175.3)
Jessica Pettitt(166.2)
Tara Withers(161.7)

UNDER 21's GRADED BOYS HANDICAP AVG.

Garry Farr(222.7) Masters Champion
Aaron Buda(219.6)
Glenn Dwyer(218.3)
Ben McGuirk(216.8)
Matt Moorhouse(214.4)
Chris Taylor(209.2)
Dyllan M-Sinclair(204.9)

UNDER 21's GRADED GIRLS HANDICAP AVG.

Samantha Hangan(251.1) Masters Champion
Alison McGuirk(242.3)
Sara Muscat(241.0)
Anne Maree Chappelow(240.0)
Kate Morrison(230.3)
Kylie Roy(225.0)
Melainie O'hara(224.3)

Congratulations to all that have made the team.If im not mistaken the captains and mangers will be announced at the presentation day in a few weeks time.Special Congratulations to the bowlers that have made there first east coast cup and to Russell and Paul Chown for making open mens for the first time.You guys were awsome during the roll off,and not forgetting lauren she is awsome as well. :)

Above averages for graded girls are incorrect but not important - Team is as stands.

Results of championships and roll offs can be found on the tenpinsydney.com.au website.

That's a good team guy's.. looking forward to catching up with you in september..

keep safe..

Alan Notman

Re: East Coast Cup Teams TO GARRY FARR!!!!

hey i'm garry farr's girlfriend Monique.... i would just like to congratulate him for being masters champion and coming 1st in the under 21's im so proud of you i love you lots and good luck! :)

Congrats to all who made the team..........
When do the rest of the results get posted???????????

hey

well done on making the team looking forward to see you all in Queensland.

once again well done

:p Louise :p

WOOT GO TIFFY!

hahaha, and yes WOOT GO NSW! i love nsw.. we won state of origin.. so we're cool, but bowling has nothing to do with Origin. Anyways... way to go to all those who made the teams! see yas when ya come up here!

Yes lou lou, unforntunately we have to see u in queensland dont we, u dont belong here :p jokes

NSW has nice team, VIC gonna be better and QLD gonna be the BEST! :D

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and see ya in our state

Phill

Hey Phill

just because we have beat you 4 the last 2 years what you scared that we are going to beat you on ur own lanes.

haha see you in Septmber.

:rainbow1: Louise:rainbow1:

Well done 2 everyone that made the team.
And 2 Tiff good on ya,
U could make the Vic team but u can make
The NSW the first time u tryed out.
Hahahahahahahaha

:angel: Flick :angel:

hey all you peoples down south.

Its only 2 weeks and none of us QLDers can wait. It will be a good round this year and hope you all have as much fun as the previous years if u are a repeater. But for all the newbies that are coming, its a great competition and you will have fun and meet people you will probably talk to after the comp.

Well have fun and can't wait to see all the NSW and VIC people up in toowoomba.

Laterz

Phill (QLD)

hey, yeh basicly just what phill wrote i was goin to say, another 17 days i think not sure, but anywayz, see you's up here and have a safe trip

Laterz Brett

GO QUEENSLAND

Well guyz.
Im looking forward on seeing everyone. East Coast will be good this year. so see u soon.

Love Flick
GO VICTORIA

QUEENSLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Can't wait to see you all...how fast has it came up hey...a couple weeks left...cyas soon guys I hope you all have a safe trip up here

Back
Top Bottom