CONGRATS MEL & JOSH

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
Hi everyone , Id like to congratulate Mel Pryor and her partner Josh on the birth of

JAMES BAYLIN last night ( June 2nd) at 6.30pm

Mother and Son are doing fine as is Dad :D

Congrats to you both we wish you all the best with your bundle joy :D :D

love from Tash Ben Caleb and Aimee

xoxoxox

Congrats Mel, I know how happy and proud you are. You will make an awesome mother, hopefully I'll catch up with you and bub soon.

Take it easy and try and get some rest.. make Josh do the work! :)

All the best, I'll talk to you soon,

Timmy.

holy hell mel you kept that one quiet.congratulation to you both. i wish you both every happiness in your new lives together.
from jason the rest of the family

Hey girl!!
Im so happy and proud of ya! u go girl!!...i remeber day 1 when it all started i am still tripping out but you are the best and good luck!! i cant wait to come over and see James Baylin!!
MWAH!! xoxoxo

Hi Mel, I haven't seen you for quite a while and it seems you have been very busy!! Well done, I wish you all the happiness you deserve, I can't wait to see your lovely baby. Can you believe my little guy is 1 already????? Stacey.

yes josh and i are very happy with our lovely boy thank you to everyone for there well wishes hopefully i can catch up with most of you soon. Sorry to say but daddy josh has already put his feet down to say he is not going to be a bowler...

congrats mel (and josh)sorry its taken me awhile i only just found out hope all is going well and hope to chat soon take care

Back
Top Bottom