CONGRATS KEZZA AND SARAH!!!

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
I'd just like to wish a HUGE congratulations to Keryn Delaney and Sarah Heath for winning the Open Masters championships at the 2009 Junior National Championships. You both bowled incredibly awesome and it's great to see two of the most friendly people, with a HUGE amount of sportsmanship between themselves, take home the trophy :)

Enjoy the glory you two!

I'd also just like to congratulate Sarah McRae and Kat (not spelling your last name lol) for finishing equal 3rd.

Well done everybody!

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Congratulations Keryn, what a fantastic achievement and couldn't be a better way to finish off nationals! Knew you could do it!!

I'm proud of yoooou, congratulations. :)
:showoff:

xx.

Kezz!!! Congrats on a fantastic achievement, the big win had been coming for a long time, many more wins to come im sure, keep up the great bowling! Congrats to Sarah on a great effort you just keep on improving well done! Congrats to both winners and all the other placegetters.

congrats to kez and sarah for winning.

it was very emotional watching keryn throw his last ball for the win, not to mention his first ever title.

congrats again kez and lets go for gold in Hong Kong

Congrats Kezza and Sarah!!!!

you've both bowled exceptionally well all through this years nats

Keep up the excellent bowling!!

Scotty J.

P.S. Wish i had've been there to watch it live!!

congratz keryn n sarah

you were both fantastic throughout the tournement seems a fitting way to see you both off

I wish to extend my own congrats to both Sarah and Keryn on a superb display of tenpin bowling over the past few weeks which resulted in you both winning the Junior open Masters. It fills me with great joy to see two very well deserving people win masters. Congrats and keep up the good work.

I was a great honor to have been apart of your 2009 Shield team !! :)

Go Sarah Heath! Nice work!!!
Can't wait to see ya on Tuesday Night to congratulate you! :)

Superb work Keryn, your last shot was easily one of the most touching moments during the whole of nationals. A fantastic achievement for a fantastic bowler.

Back
Top Bottom