Computer Tech Needed on the Gold Coast

Sean M

Can anyone recommend or know of a good mobile computer tech on the Gold Coast? I'm about to smash this thing!! :evil:

When I go to download some music I get a message saying...
"Shareaza.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

Click Send Error Report / Click Don't Send

All that info comes up on a window. It has something to do about .exe files obviously.

It's probably a problem with the music stealing .. err .. i mean sharing program you've got installed there.

Go to add/remove programs and uninstall it, and be thankful there is noone coming knocking on your door !

No its not that because it happens not only on the music site. Oh and for the record the music site is legal and its not a Free download site so the program is ok.

Shareaza.exe is a p2p program that contains spy-ware of a low level risk. The easiest thing to do is uninstall the program, run the program ad-aware, and get a decent p2p!!! lol

Wrong again Graham. If I was after a debate I wouldn't have asked for a Computer Tech but thanks for your help!! :lol:

ooooooh fight, fight, fight.

Knowing this site I put a $10er on graham!!!!!

Dude its not legal, its a sharing program just like what napster was. There is nothing legal unless you pay for stuff!! If you are/have paid for it you may have got scammed, or something... iunno.

Anyways point being, it is the program, delete it and run ad-aware

Back
Top Bottom