Coaching SOUTH AUSTRALIA

L

Lizzi

hi,
I ve been bowling for a few years and im thinking of getting a coach to better my game and hopefully compete, does any one know of any coaches in south australia, any help would be great.

lizzi

Hi Lizzi,
Check out the TBA website (www.tenpin.org.au) and go to the coaching section. or ask around at your local bowling centres for coaches, usually bowling centres have coaches either on staff or have arrangements to make appointments with them.

Hope this helped, let me know how you go.

Hi Lizzi!

Where do you bowl and do you mind travelling for the right coach?

Regards, Pete

i bowl at noarlunga . about the travel it depends on a couple of things How far away. and what days available

Lizzi said:
i bowl at noarlunga . about the travel it depends on a couple of things How far away. and what days available

Hi lizzi

I used to bowl and coach at Noarlunga - seems like a lifetime ago now!

I was the coach of the Under 25's for awhile too.

Have you asked at Noarlunga?

They should probably have some coaches on the books.

The person I was thinking of when I first answered your post has moved to Qld, and I know that's too far to travel!

I might be able to help you myself though.

Were you looking for coaching during the day or during the night?

Weekdays or weekends?

Kindest regards, Pete

hey pete.

yeah there is one down at noarlunga ,
um but because of my work ill only be able to bowl monday nights and saturday mornings

lizzi

Lizzi said:
hey pete.

yeah there is one down at noarlunga ,
um but because of my work ill only be able to bowl monday nights and saturday mornings

lizzi

Do you bowl league in either of those time slots?

Were those 2 times not suitable for the Noarlunga coach?

Sat mornings might work for me if you are interested

Regards, Pete

Hey pete.

No i dont bowl in a league in the time slot but i will be soon because i have to change leagues.
ll get back to you on the saturday mornings. i dont want to seem rude, its just that i'm going to be really buzy for the next couple of months i really dont think i can find the time.

lizzi

Lizzi said:
Hey pete.

No i dont bowl in a league in the time slot but i will be soon because i have to change leagues.
ll get back to you on the saturday mornings. i dont want to seem rude, its just that i'm going to be really buzy for the next couple of months i really dont think i can find the time.

lizzi

Hey Lizzi

You are not being rude. I know what it is to be busy.

If you want to consider coaching with me when you are free, let me know.

Regards, Pete

Back
Top Bottom