Christian Purdue shoots 297!

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
I'd just like to congratulate Christian Purdue for throwing a very nice 297 game yesterday during the Illawarra Adult Championships at AMF Illawaara Strikezone on lanes 19 and 20. I can't remember exactly what he left on his last shot, but it was a great game to watch.

Keep up the good work and hopefully see one next week!

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Christian very rarely misses on the money shot. Iguess he must have just heard the footy score from Townsville the night before. Well done buddy, see you in a couple of weeks.:>)

4-6-7 from memory...correct me if Im wrong.
You bowled well all day Christian.
Keep those scores comin mate!!

Jen.

Yes Andrew
I totally agree I think he heard the footy score before his last shot and couldn't see the lane for the tears in his eyes:p:p great game though Mr Purdue

Congrats Christian! You bowled well all of Sunday.

Christian also now holds the Open Grade Singles record of 759 at the Illawarra Championships.

Thanks for the congrats but it's not a game to be proud of. See you soon Webb glad to see you trialling for Rachuig this year, it wouldn't be the same if you were not there, it's great to have your friends around at Rachuig.

Yes Manly not doing to well but we will get good.

I was more happy with my overall average for the day and the results I achieved for the Championships. It is good to bowl 11 in a row though :)

Back
Top Bottom