Christian Keresztany 300

AMF Cannon Hill

AMF Cannon Hill
AMF Cannon Hill would like to congratulate Christian on his 300 in the Twin Tour at AMF Cannon Hill today. This is Christian 2nd 300. The manager Sue Fryer was doing cartwheels around the center as she is aware we have not had on in a long time.

Well Done
Staff at AMF Cannon Hill:p

To my Christiani,

Well done on your 300 game today. Sorry I could not be there to give you a hug....but i'll have to owe you one. Hopefully tomorrow night in league, we can see another one.

Great effort honey!!!!

Kim

Your the man Jesus I knew you would do it sooner or later mate awsome effort buddy hope to see more to come mate Iknow mum was stoked for you aswell mate =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

Congrats. Christian - a very profitable day for you as well as the joy of bowling the 300 - you did make one couple from the Twin Tour very happy as they came back to watch some 'young guns' in action and caught their very first 300 !

Hope to see you again to collect more $$$.

Flower

nice 300 it was!
shame you had to do it with two hands....
JOKING!!!...
it was an awesome effort.
i bowled on those lanes straight after the 300 and let me tell you, i know how hard those lanes were.
good work!!!
shell.

Well done Jesus on ur empressive 300 game! Although I was not there to see it, I'm sure it would have been a bloody ripper! Well deserved.

Sorry I'm a bit late mate, but congrats again on the 300. Does that make you the only bowler to bowl a 300 1 handed and 2 handed?? If so history has been made.

Back
Top Bottom