Chris Hamilton 800 Series

Actually I don't believe Rob drilled that one. But shhhh don't tell anybody.

Rob I'm glad you clarified what he had to keep up, at his age he could have got very confused!! lol

Hey Chris!!
Gr8 work on that 800 series ... geez! It's just been good bowling from u ey!!! Keep up the good work & kick some booty @ the Yth Challenge ( ... & that also goes out 2 Glen, Joel & The Portonator) ... hahaha .. well done. ;)
Roxy
xoxox

chris congrats on the 800. hope you can keep it going for c/cup (except against bendigo of course). :cool:

like he will fire against us, he will have me in his ear for 10 frames, he'll be greatful if he walks out of that with 180 and not looking for a panadol

;)

and dont think kevvy will get away with lack of attention either

:p

Chuckstar Your using the right bait,II'I have to bite

Actually Chucky I dont think Hamma Worries about you to much but bringing Porto along as mascot could have an affect

Owe and Craig I am so ****ting myself......Geez I hope it does'nt come down to one shot to win.......Again :D :D

Cheerz
Kevin

Assassin_300 said:
Owe and Craig I am so ****ting myself......Geez I hope it does'nt come down to one shot to win.......Again :D :D
Cheerz
Kevin

Thats nasty Kev - But I like it:D

if theres 60 days till country cup, there must be 300 till emmerson, and i will take great pride in wiping that big smirk off your face, cause i reckon i could only handle a maximum of 300 days worth of comments like that one.

as for the kid, i ain't been no where near the kid yet, and don't you worry, he will well and truly know when i do!

Craig Took you awhile......I have been waiting patiently for your reply,now how did you know I was smirking......I had'nt been smirking for at least a owe a week now,you dont have to worry about another 300 comments or even 60's worth I believe in saying some things only once

But you can give me as much as you like hopefully I am up to the challenge,in fact look forward to it,then I can gauge as to how much that part of my game has improved

I have missed that smirky glare you give,look forward to seeing it in March

Sorry For Hijacking your thread Chris,I'II move over to the Country Cup thread ya coming Chucky

Cheerz
Kevin

Back
Top Bottom