Chris Commane shoots 299

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
How's this for live reporting...

Only 10 minutes ago at AMF Moonah Bowl, after drilling the first 11 solid, Chris Commane leaves a 6 pin for 299.

Chris, I know how you feel, but beleive me, when you finally do get it, and you will, there's no better feeling.

Congrats again man.

Man O man, chris, unlucky. If you get the pin, i'd advise you to kill it. Nah, top job...I'll be waiting for the 300, chris, so keep it up.

Bubyee

You're saving that 300 for when Im around arnt you???
Hehehe...congratulations darlin, bloody 6 pin...I wish I knew how to bowl that well... :?
Jeff says "You choked!!" lol...and but he congratulats you and says its good to hear...

Congrats again darlin...you deserve it!!

Love Jen

hey all
i was right behind chris and he was goin off excellent bowling!!!!!
unlucky last shot just went a little high but all in all a wonderful game dude hopefully get close one day myself
peace dude

marsh

Congrats Chris on a wonderful game down on 21-22.
The first two in the tenth were awesome shots, you could hear a pin drop on the last ball, even the two social bowlers on Lane 24 were watching in awe :D
Unfortunately the pins that were rolling around didn't kick the 6 out, but I still believe you'll be there many times to come over the years.

Like Androo said, I also now how it feels to come up one stick short, its a bit of a bummer, but just enjoy the fact that you are the youngest person to ever have the front 11 at Moonah. You might not have got the ultimate, but you stepped up a notch today.

Great bowling mate :wink:

Chris, Mum and I are so proud of your effort tonight son and to see your poor old nan excited trying to see through the crowd from her wheelchair was almost too much for me, not a bad effort from a 16 year old, good on you mate. :wink:

GO CHRIS YOUR THE BIGGEST CHAMPION!

i was so waiting for you to shot one of them soon... lol but i thought it woulda been in roll offs:p but none the less it was still a great effort! keep up the good work and hope to see you do that at nat's!!!

krystal!

Congratulations Chris!

Two things have happened since I moved back to Launceston that have made me wish I was still bowling at Moonah - one was Simon Gourlay shooting 300 and this is the other one. There isn't many people around with such passion for the game as what Chris has and it would have been a great game to see I am sure. (Oops maybe 3 things have happened - the renovation down there made me a bit jealous too LOL).

I am sure the first of what will no doubt be many 300's won't be too far away buddy.

Well done again,
Kace.

Congratulations Chris =D> =D> =D>

Thats a pretty big week for you - topping the Shield Roll-Offs with a 200 ave and now this.

You are definately on fire at the moment. Just keep it going for about another 5 months and show every one at Shield just how good Chris Commane can be.

well done chris!

since shield last year, I had a feeling something huge would come from you soon, and now its arrived.

congrats again

ah man 1 pin of ur dream but hey it's best score ive sein bowled buy a junior keep up the good bowling and c u ate state :wink:

Hey congrats mate, awesome bowling _Pity the 6 did go down with the others But Still A great efort i see you on the Weekend when I come for the Roll Ofs Well Done Agai WELL DESERVED :lol: :shock: 8) :eek:

Congatulations Chris!!

IT is absolutely awesome to hear that you managed a 299 :!: Man i'd love to get anything near that!

Hopefully you'll keep bowling like you have been lately and that you'll show some of the other top juniors just what you're made of!

I knew you had it in you it was just a matter of time before you worked it out and now it's just a matter of time until you hit the JACKPOT :!:

Once again Congratulations!

Laterz Kristi

Who said the power shot is going out of the game,awesome 2 watch mate,i tried 2 get jase 2 let me play you that night,glad i didnt,you have inspired me 2 start cranking and snapping my wrist through the ball once again so my good form as late is thanks 2 you buddy,well done once again and you will get the ultimate soon,think of it this way,stuff sparing if you can strike out from the first frame :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom