Charlie Greyson Memorial Open 2009

hopwood

It only takes 2 revs !!!!
Congratulations to George Frilingos who Successfully defended his title. This weekend produced some wonderfull scoring all weekend long. Gary Noobus bowled the only 300, but we had so many close calls.

Brendan Meads showed a display of relentless striking and shot a red hot average of 248.6 for the 12 game qualifying block and was leader after day one. Day 2 was no different scoring just as high and it went down to the wire. All the results and scoring is on the Total Bowling Touring Circuit link in this forum. TotalBowling

I would like to thank Shayne Melton, Stuart Crowley, Rebekah Meads, Tegan Meads and Alicia Melton for helping with the scoring over the weekend. Many thanks to our lane runners Mark Richardson and Zack Caldwell who worked hard to keep the scores comming. Most of all i would like to thank all the bowlers and sponsors for their support of this series, without you all this would not be a success.

I Hope to see you all next year .. and can some one please beat George??? (just joking mate!!!)

Alex Hopwood,
Tournament Director - Charlie Greyson Memorial Open 2009

My apologies to Gary Negus .. (printed before as Noobus) .. sorry mate .. Still a bloody good game though

Thanx lil buddy ... (NICE BALL MAYBE ADEN MIKE LIKE IT he he) both you two worked really hard .. Thank you so very much .. you made my weekend and the bowlers weekend alot easier ... can't wait to see you 2 monkeys bowl in it!!!! c-ya this arvo

Back
Top Bottom