2013 Charlie Greyson Memorial Open - Suncity

How good is this ! 102 bowlers at present for the Suncity leg of the Wide Bay Tour - the enthusiasm being shown by local bowlers must be second to none ..... on a roll in this part of the country. Well done to all concerned. Charlie would have loved it.

Ladies and Gentlemen

There will be a few minor changes over the weekend. Firstly I will not be taking any further involvement in this years CGMO. Natasha and I are proud parents of a beautiful baby boy – Texas Warren Qualischefski – born 13/11/13 at 9.12pm. Despite an emergency caesarean, mum and bub are both well.

The venue for the afternoon beers on Saturday may change to the meeting room / outdoor area of Suncity Bowl. I will advise further on this!

Whilst I am not bowling I still hope to pop in and catch up with everyone and definitely wet Texas’ head on Saturday afternoon.

BPD Bowling Australia, Storm and Suncity Bowl are proud to run this tournament in honour of the late Charles Greyson.

Please direct any squad changes, deposits etc to Jason Tillack at Suncity Bowl (07 5443 2580) or by posting here.

Even though I wont be there bowling - I will try & pop in Sunday to watch the finals.

Congratulation to Brandon & Natasha on the birth of Texas, hope mum & baby are doing well.

Good luck to all !!!!

This is the updated Squad listing, Good Luck to all involved in this tournament

Attachments

• SquadListing.pdf
    25.9 KB · Views: 15
  • SquadListing.pdf
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
  • SquadListing.pdf
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
  • SquadListing.pdf
    25.9 KB · Views: 12
I have already had some changes to the squad list, here is the current list, if there is any more changes from now please post here

Attachments

• SquadListing.pdf
    25.9 KB · Views: 49
Please note, afternoon beers tomorrow are no longer going to be at The Spit. We'll now have a few beverages at Suncity Bowl at the completion of C squad.

The results after Qualifying, Also there was some gear left behind the lanes if you are looking for this in the morning just see us at it will be behind the counter

Attachments

• Charlie Greyson 2013 pdf.pdf
    164.9 KB · Views: 73
If you didn't make the top 13 don't forget the desperado squad is 8am check in for a 8:15am start and this squad is free of charge, the requirement is you must have bowled a minimum of 2 qualifying squads, 1 game highest game advances to the 14th spot and will start 20 pins behind the 13th Qualifier's pinfall

The Final Result,
Hope to see you all next year.

Attachments

• Final 1 Entry Qualifying Results.pdf
    128.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Final Results After Match Play.pdf
    109.5 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom