Capalaba Cup Results

mjmclo

Following the succesful running of the capalaba cup today, I would like to congratulate Luke Rafton on his win. Luke was top qualifier after the 10 games with an average of 228.7 to earn the top spot in the top 4 step ladder final.

The first match saw Shaun Dunn defeat Darrin Comrie 170 to 152. In the second stage, Jon King defeated Shaun Dunn 267 to 226. And in the tital match, Luke beat Jon 236 206.

I would like to express my congratulations to the place getters and a big thankyou to everyone wjo attended the event today. This year we had 24 bowlers turn up and I would like to make it bigger next year. I have attached a spreadsheet with all of the scores on it for everyone to peruse.

Once again thanks to everyone for supporting this event and I hope to see you all back next year with extras.

Attachments

• Capalaba Cup 2013 final scores.xls
    28 KB · Views: 108
Congrats to everyone who placed.

Congrats to Luke on his win 1st The Robina Open now the Cap cup he is in red hot form going into the Bcr8ive Media GC Cup next month.

Congrats to Jon "Gentleman" King on coming 2nd

I will be looking gorwardcto bowling in this next year so you can put my name down now SIR.

Cheers Doug

Back
Top Bottom