Cannot log in at times

I Cannot log in at times
Sometime I get in
ie excepts my password and I go into a thread and it asks for my password again
I have deleted cookies and dont have any problems with any other forum I am a member of

also Site feedback/Contact Us page has the error
This reCAPTCHA key isn't authorized for the given domain
So contact us doesnt work

I Cannot log in at times
Sometime I get in
ie excepts my password and I go into a thread and it asks for my password again
I have deleted cookies and dont have any problems with any other forum I am a member of

also Site feedback/Contact Us page has the error
This reCAPTCHA key isn't authorized for the given domain
So contact us doesnt work

i have had the same problem.

if your using a public computer or a mates computer etc etc you cant do this(i guess you can, just delete the cookies after). but when putting in your password, press remember me. what i do when i cant log in.

hope this helps(and i have explained it correctly!)

Unbelievable

This is WAC 4504, now WACMEM. A couple days ago I tried to log in and found out I didn't exist. I tried several times to say the least and got no where AND I MEAN NO WHERE. The only way I was able to get back to the site was to reregister with a new name and pass word. Now I find that I was Listed as a guest and not a member, the funny part is that I was a new member at the time and made several posts. Now I have to wonder how long I will last this time? To say that I'm not happy is a great under statement, and I got to wonder how many others this has happened to. I could sure use some answers 'cause I love bowling and really enjoy the forum, but if I'm not welcome just let me know and I'll go elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom