CAIRNS OPEN SQUADS

Thumpa

Junk Food Addict
Has anyone got any information about how the squads are filling for the Cairns Open. It's only just over 3 weeks before it's on,so if anybody has any details can they please reply and if any one can suggest where theres affordable accomodation for a couple of days
I would appreciate any suggestions

Cheers Kerri :D :D :D

Hey Kerri,

I looked on the Cairns TBA website and all it says is that squads are filling fast, and that there are a couple of guys coming over from NZ so it should be pretty good as I believe a couple of guys from SA are coming up as well.

See Ya Wednesday

Tubby :D :D

???????????

Earth to Cairns - Is anybody out there ???? :x :x :x

It would be nice to have a list of who is bowling in each squad, and generally to see how the squads are filling up.

I know a couple of people have rung the bowl chasing squad listings, and they have been told that the association are looking after squads etc.

If things are too hectic (organising the tournament etc) and it can't be done, then can someone fax the squads to me on (07) 4771 6098 and I will post them.

Steve Hunt

Cairns Open

Hey Tubby I hope you get some sort of reply from Cairns I have personally rung the bowl on 2 occasions and was told that the association was handling the tournament so I took it upon myself to email the association and ask them,that was a couple of days ago and still have not had a reply was also told by the bowl that squad listings were being posted on Saturday today is Monday
Good Luck on your mission
and may the force be with you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kerri

cairns open

I had no trouble entering the cairns open .I rang the bowl the girl took my name & attempted to take my deposit execpt epos was down.she was to pass the entry onto the association.also I was informed that palmroyal motel was doing accomadation.I rang them on 0740322700 $99.00 per night including breakfast.I hope this helps.

CAIRNS OPEN

JUST GOT BACK FROM HOLIS AND WENT IN AND HAD ALOOK AT BOARD AND A SQUAD HAS 6/ BSQUAD HAS 20/ C SQUAD HAS 7 AT THIS STAGE ,THAT IS AT THE CoUNTER AT THE BOWL

Back
Top Bottom