Caboolture High Scores

bm2

I'm still standin'
Two 300's at Caboolture over the last 2 nights -

congratulations firstly to Casey Midgley who threw his 300 last night (and against his big brother too! ;)) in the first game of the Sponsors League.

Second congrats go to the proprietor himself, Brian Bates, who threw his 300 during league on Tuesday night - 16 years since his last one! Still life in the old dog yet!! ;)

Congrats. to Casey (great kid) but BIG CONGRATS. to Batesy - long time since I saw him soooo excited - must have been the BIG $$$ from the money board which will go such a loooong way to subsidising the $$$ he puts into the sponsorship of so many events at Caboolture including Qld. Ladies Classic and Twin Tour - ENJOY! I bet the signwriter is there already working on the 300 Wall.

Flower

Congratulations to Casey (agree with Mary - great kid!) and Batesy. We wish we could have been there to see you both bowl 300.

Annie & Alan

Let's make that 3 in 3 nights with 3 different Hammer Balls

Stevel Meskel threw his FIRST 300 tonight in Thurs Super Singles, with the New Jigsaw - (only got it Monday) and never looked like missing ... . Congratulations Steve ..Well Done

Batesy (now 2 x300 ) used his Black Widow Solid,
Casey ( his 3rd 300) - his Black Widow Venom

Well done Guys

Carol

Congratulations agian steve i was watching every shot all dead flush pocket and also congratulations to casey and batesy well done guys

Thanx Aden, Carol and the rest of the Super Singles and Caboolture Bowl, especially Animal for his drilling of my gear.
It's been a long time coming; approx 20years since my 299 but a 17year break from bowling in between.

"Love what you do & You will prosper"

So Steve the night that im sick and not there you bowl 1?
fine....i see how it is then..
would you like me to be sick every thursday mate?
;)

Sorry Lynette and it was nearly 3 in a row; 300, 258, then 278 and all shots were in the pocket, I was workin' on a back to back but it was nearly a back to back to back.

Good player this young Midgley fellow, hope by November when im back for twin tour he'll have another one

Back
Top Bottom