CABOOLTURE CUP 2002

bfcc

caboolture cup 2002

date - 20-10-02

time - 9.00 am

cost - $70

format - 24 bowlers bowling 10 games scratch games with 2 bowlers per lane. top 7 from qualifying bowl an american style step ladder final.

prizes (based on 24 bowlers)
1- $300
2- $240
3- $200
4- $180
5- $150
6- $120
7- $100
8- $90

condition- will be bowled on the 2001 fiq condition (not the house shot)

sponsored by ROUND MOUNTIAN LANDSCAPES.

caboolture cup update

as of today there are 11 out of 24 bowlers confirmed.

the tournament is going to clash with the capalaba tournament but it will go ahead as planned , it has been on the tba calender from the start of the year and brian is sure he will get the 24 bowlers he wants.

if you want to bowl please contact caboolture bowl and book your spot.

Let's see,

Capalaba clashes with

* Caboolture Cup
* Sharp Youth Classic
* Parramatta Open

I can't see it going ahead personally, I think Caboolture is a safe bet, better make that 12 bowlers Jeff (yes I will ring).

G

PS Congrats on the 299, if you could only stand up on your 12th shot next time you might trip that 7 pin :lol:

caboolture cup update

hi all , just to let you know that brian now has 16 confirmed bowlers for the caboolture cup. the condition will be the 2001 fiq condition so if you want to bowl get in quick or you will miss out as it is limited to the first 24 bowlers!!! :p :p

breaking news....... after a poor showing for the new 2 handed wonder :roll: :roll: on the weekend , it is rumoured that he has gone back to using just 1 hand and is keen to prove to people he can still bowl at a high level. :lol: :lol:

Just for those interested that 2001 FIQ Condition is the pattern that was used at this years Australian Open at Highpoint ..

Good luck to all those bowling this Sunday. Just checking that it is still a go ahead. Can anyone confirm? See you all there.

Back
Top Bottom