Caboolture Association Challenge Team 2010

bm2

I'm still standin'
Following yesterdays roll off, congratulations must go to the following bowlers who were successful in attaining a place in the 2010 Associatiion Challenge team to represent Caboolture at Kingaroy........

Once again well done to Batesy and the staff of Caboolture Bowl for another well run event!:D

Women:

Tamara Harmsworth
Kirsten Ferguson
Natalie Maynard
Johanna Hodnett
Debbie Maynard
Mary Flower
Linda Green
(1st Reserve Roz Yendle)

Men:

Phillip Fagg
Damien McAndrew
Phil Wilkinson
Steve Meskell
Lance Shipston
Gerry Cox
Eric Aarsse
(1st Reserve Gary Trebbin)

:)

Re: Caboolture Associatiion Challenge Team 2010

You Picked a Lefty..... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :)

They didn't pick a lefty Morty.
Top 5 and select 2, so 3rd in the roll off has to go... Even if he is a lefty.
Maybe 7 months is long enough to learn to be a righty. ;)

no drewy?????? first time in a long time he has not represented in this awesome tournament.:(

When I rocked (???) up to Caboolture for the roll off on Sunday, I thought to myself - 'this is what Association Challenge is about' - local bowlers, many of them new to the Challenge but all wanting to represent their own centre.

Part of the creed for the Challenge talks about loyalty and with no disrespect to any other bowlers, centres or associations, that loyalty really showed up at the roll off. Thanks as always to Batesy for his huge support for our team and we WILL do you proud. I am sure other centres/associations experience this also.

Congratulations to the Caboolture teams and let us ENJOY! BRING IT ON even though it is 7 months away ............

Flower

They didn't pick a lefty Morty.
Top 5 and select 2, so 3rd in the roll off has to go... Even if he is a lefty.
Maybe 7 months is long enough to learn to be a righty. ;)

You know in the Interest of the Team "Accidents Do Happen " .... LOL

Your Team should do really well this year Mary. Its in a small Centre and they reckon the older you get the less sleep you need...

Andrew, do not concern yourself - I have arranged with Morty for rocking chairs in front of the fire in the centre (minus 5 deg. in June) for our Nanna naps. Meskell and I are the only representatives of the 'oldies' and we are relying on those 'young things' to keep us in line!

Flower

No Problems Flower.. Chairs Arranged.. BTW based on Last years Efforts of the Caboolture Men I have set up a Score Board to Keep track of the "5-7-10" ... lol ... Bring on Lane 5...

LMAO.

Also Don't worry about the lefty for a i just re checked and saw it is not a real lefty anyhow. :) Hard to block out a lefty who seams content to keep throwing it in the Right handers Pocket... ( I remember ) :)

I heard that the Hobits from the Shire are entering a Team .... Perhaps that where he is off to.....:) LOL

Back
Top Bottom