Brunswick Brunswick BVP Nemesis

Freddie

Wheee. Got one of these drilled up to be my benchmark ball. Drilling is similar to 2E on the Brunswick asymmetric core drill sheet:

Nemesis.jpg

Bowled 20 or so games with it so far:

Heavy oil with some carrydown - put it away! Skids all the way along, need to be very accurate and hit the pocket solidly or strange leftovers appear. Gave up after a few shots.

Strange sort of reverse block at the Barossa Cup - should have put it away, touching the dry would send it flying off brooklyn, touching the oil on the outside would be a light 3-6 hit. Averaged 175 over the 8 games I used it on.

Late night post-league lanes - medium-heavy oil, very nice shot. Ball enters it's roll early due to the drilling, hits hard. Pow. Averaged about 185 for 5 games.

Lanes-that-hadn't-been-oiled-for-3-days (!) - few boards worth of area, playing 16-8, revved up very nicely with a smooth move towards the pocket. Threw a 607, my highest series since I started up again, and a 237, my highest game. Woo!

Typical sort of house shot (fair bit of oil in the middle, quite dry outside ~7) - zoom! I had a fairly ridiculously huge area, 5 boards or more. Drop it inside, the ball would hold up very nicely. Go outside, a very nice arc off the dry. Threw a 634 and 247!

So far, I am quite happy with it. I have a fairly high ball speed (30-32km/h), high track and medium revs. It matches up very nicely on medium oil, or heavy with some backend. Becomes a little uncontrollable once the lanes start to dry out, need to learn when to put it away. Ended up costing me $260 drilled up (thanks Brenton!).

Back
Top Bottom