Payouts as follows for all dates ….. Based on 20 bowlers per tournament
1st Entry to Brisbane Cup
2nd ¾ Spot
3rd ¾ Spot
4th ½ Spot
5th ¼ Spot
6th ¼ Spot

Graham,
why are we baseing these win a spot on 20 bowlers when were lucky to get 10 people to it. Last year i turned up for the Brisbane Cup Win a spot and 4 people turned up.

I think what has happened in the past is that noone has known about these Win a Spot tournaments and that is the reason why there havent been the numbers .. I believe some of the more recent ones have been able to attract decent numbers .. my guess is the ones that get advertised will get the numbers ..

Just a reminder to everyone that roll-offs start tonight.

I have rang Mt Gravatt and they have confirmed that they are definately on!

icon_rolleyes.gif

So much for them definately going ahead, i got called at 1730 and told not to bother because they where not on.

So much for my plans that i cancelled to go and have a crack at it!
icon_mad.gif

Only 2 people in for the first one .. the next one is on this Sunday !! Give MT Gravatt a call on 3349 9766 if you are interested.

Sunday 25th August 9am Check In / 9.30am Bowl
$60 for 8 games Scratch

Anybody a Chance to win a spot

This date would be a good opportunity for those wishing to grab a spot in the Brisbane Cup. As the State team members and other top average bowlers will be in Toowoomba Contesting the State Championships and Masters.

Names that I know that will be missing from the spot roll off are

Jason Walsh, Jon King, George Frinlingos, Alistair Howard, Tony Hamilton, David Turnage, Phillip Ramsay, Damien McAndrew, Darryl Alford, Zane Que, Brandon Qually, Cameron Walsh (I think), plus anybody else who is attempting the State Masters.

Altho there are plenty others that may not be bowling state champs!!

So there might be an opening in this spot roll off an up and coming bowler to show there ability.

Cheers
:lol: :lol:
Andrew C

Ok I was obviously tired last night when I made that first post .. number one I put the Sunday 25th date down and number 2 I had the wrong phone number for Mt Gravatt ..

THE NEXT ROLLOFF IS ON THIS SUNDAY Sunday 11th August 12:15am Check In / 12:30 Bowl

The third rolloff and last rolloff will be on the 25th when all the state team bowlers will be away.

The rolloff dates were changed when I was away and I didnt know.

Mt Gravatts number again 3349 9766.

Back
Top Bottom