Box Hill Bowl when's it comming back

Well well well, as much as some of the people on here would love to sit and watch this thread with there bag of pop corn in hand, it is time for me to step in. A question was asked about which bowl to bowl at etc, not what the people were like or who is talking about who etc. I mean for god sakes who isnt talking about who in a bowl now days, it is like any centre you walk into too, backstabbing left right and centre.

But Alex if you want to have it out with Jedi about something he said, then please do it in a pm.

And Assimilator I am sure you will find a bowl where the centre meets your needs.

I am not sure what they are putting in the Vic's water but man it must be strong.

LOL as I stated in my OP i'm not looking for a new center realy I just wanted Box Hill because it was across the road from TAFE

I work in Chirnside Park leave at 4 pm travel down whitehorse road to box hill to start class at 6 pm

I dont realy wanna detour from Whitehorse Rd during peak hour with only 2 hours to spare just for a few pratice games

and besides i'm happy with my sunday league at boroina

There goes Alex getting it Wrong again#-o
Everyone that came over from Box Hill has only strengthened our bowler base at Forest Hill, and our Results from Shield have proven that.
The only disappointment is people who get on here and ramble and rave on and continue for whatever reason to make trouble. that’s Sad:(
I can't speak for everyone but I for one don't hate any people who came over from Box Hill. That includes you Alex.
Frosty:rolleyes:
Hi Frosty,
You've got it wrong! Now you may not be party to anything that's going on but I can assure you that there is too much b******t going on. For all of those spreading rumors that I was to intimidated (scared) to try out for Dunn Sheild I have I thing to say "GET A LIFE''. The reason, not that it concerns anyone, is that due to the nature of the business I have I don't have time to bowl Dunn Shield. I've had enough, to the extent that I'm looking to move to another centre. Am sick of people commenting behind my back.
Cyril

And at Boronia your ave 10-20 pins higher than it should be too big bonus.....................;)
Gary................................................:cool:

Gary,

I think you might be a little wrong here!!! On your analysis, Assimilator should bowl at Sunshine as it is easier again compared to Boronia, here is my logic, I only average 208 at Boronia but bowled 217.6 over 10 games at dunn shield.

It was a shame that Sunshine didn't leave the hand oil on the lanes, there would have actually been some there!!

Cheers

Reusy

I forgot one thing, Box Hill good for some practise, I went there before school on a Wednesday nights to get some practice back in 2004. One by one the AMF centers are going.

Stick at Boronia it is a nice family center without all the crap that the rest of them are throwing at each other. At least they have a creche unlike a few private centers.

Cheers again

LOL as I stated in my OP i'm not looking for a new center realy I just wanted Box Hill because it was across the road from TAFE
I work in Chirnside Park leave at 4 pm travel down whitehorse road to box hill to start class at 6 pm
I dont realy wanna detour from Whitehorse Rd during peak hour with only 2 hours to spare just for a few pratice games
and besides i'm happy with my sunday league at boroina

If you want to have a practice, Ed Flemming is 2 minutes down manchester rd from your work, Mad if you don't , Silly if you didn't.

yeah just played a there ED tonight with my new reactive
ball i bought from there
very different from boriona lanes I must say

I bowl. There are a few people that know me & I bowled @ Box Hill, in fact that's where I started a long time ago. I have also bowled @ Northcote & Chadstone. Now I bowl @ Forest Hill,(5 years), so does that make me an ex-other centre bowler. I don't think so. It makes me the same as every-one else..........A BOWLER. So lets all just bowl & forget all the petty crap, have some fun & if you don't like some-one be extra nice to them & it might just rub off. Life is too short to carry a grudge. That's my 10 cents worth. Jeff Carter

That was a joke, just incase some people with no sense of humour, who got no life might take that statement seriously lol.
Alex

Yes that really sounded like a Joke Alex
Please leave the bowling centre out of your
personal problems
Amf Foresthill welcomes all bowlers regardless
of there previous centre !

Greg Robertson
Area Facilities Manager
Amf Foresthill
Amf Chadstone
Amf Knox

Yes that really sounded like a Joke Alex
Please leave the bowling centre out of your
personal problems
Greg Robertson
Area Facilities Manager
Amf Foresthill
Amf Chadstone
Amf Knox
Thank you for your concern Greg. While you are here. My question to you which has been a Joke for such a long time. Why the lack of oil on these lanes for the above centres? When are you as the Area Facilities Manager going to fix the problems? Is our complains going on deaf ears?
I wait for your quick respond.
Alex Krishnan
President, Social Swingers League,Forest Hill
The Director, Bowlers League, Forest Hill.

It's my opinion you should be able to bowl well on any condition whether that be good, bad, wet, dry or just plain nasty.

That's half the challenge of this game otherwise it would become pretty boring if every shot was a certainty.

Yes I'm a proud Forest Hill bowler with a 200 average.

Jayson Bundy

Thank you for your concern Greg. While you are here. My question to you which has been a Joke for such a long time. Why the lack of oil on these lanes for the above centres? When are you as the Area Facilities Manager going to fix the problems? Is our complains going on deaf ears?
I wait for your quick respond.
Alex Krishnan
President, Social Swingers League,Forest Hill
The Director, Bowlers League, Forest Hill.

Alex its easy ti hide behind a computor screen and type away with your concerns. I think the best way to handle any concern you might have with anything AMF does would be to contact them directly. Im sure Greg would be more than happy to listen to you. I dont think this is the place to air your dirty laundry do you.

Phil

Thanks Phil. I really appreciate it. To be fair to me and my committee we are the one coping all them s*** from our bowlers week after week. And to be honest we have reached a stage like nobody seem to care. And worst of all we have lost so many of our bowlers. Anyway we have asked the Regional Manager for help and I am glad to say he has agreed to help solve our bowlers problems. Thanks once again.
Alex

Greg Robertson
Area Facilities Manager
Amf Foresthill
Amf Chadstone
Amf Knox

Hey Pulse....

Does that even include me?

How are those balls going? ;)

Forest Hill had Oil all last week as well.:)
But Oil or Dry I don't mind ether way. The slick and dry keeps it interesting, and me on my toes.:D

Frosty:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom