Bowling PC games

Crawf

Doin' the Mess Around!
Anyone know of a good bowling PC game? I've got one from around 1998, but just wondering if anyone knows of any recent ones?

I haven't found any PC games, but did pick up a PS1 game for $29.95 at K Mart called something like Bowling Strike, which is not bad.

Crawf,

Couple of PC bowling games I can think of would be Elf Bowling (Santa bowls at the ten elves, the headpin (head elf :) ) jumps out of the way and says "that the best you can do Santa"

There was another one mate of mine had in which there were three levels to it - all of them were difficult to say the least - one required you you to bowl a ball along a 200ft winding lane with objects around it which you had to avoid, you had no gutters either in this one, just a cliff :lol:

I'll ask him if he remembers the name when i see him next :wink:

TIGER :D

Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling, and PBA Tour 2001 come to mind.

Don't play the Brunswick one much any more, as I think my average got up to 283.4.
PBA is on the other side of the scale.... only shot one 200 game, a 280 somehow.

Hey ryan

its mel next time u see me down the bowl or something remind me and i will give u some bowling games my brother has there alright some take a bit to get used to but there all fun i can burn u a copy of them if u want......
anyway get back to me if u want some :lol:

mel

If you have a playstation then Brunswick Bowling 2 is pretty good. pretty realistic to. But If you shoot the same line every time, then your garanteed a 300. I had 14 300's in a row then a 299 after i changed the line... My average on it is 299.99 after 30 something games. There is also another PBA game comin out on PS2... Its called PBA Tour Bowling 2004, said to have 50 PBA bowlers and around 20 PWBA bowlers...

Oh I got this information from an American Playstation magazine. It apparently also has 7 different balls from each company... meanin that storm has 7 balls to choose from, ebonite 7 balls, columbia 7 balls etc etc. It also has a season mode and amatuer mode and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'll try and find it on the net to give a more insight to it

I have had a few.
My first was 10th frame on the ancient commodore 64.
Alley 19 was a very cheap go at it on the pc, but my much better one is the already mentioned Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling (by THQ) and i think its great, although irl i use Ebonite.
Its great fun over a Lan and also internet and it has skins and cosmic as well as the circuit bowling.

My circuit average is 244 with a 71% strike percentage and i have won 20 of 22 tourneys with 11 300's. Far from me irl, but i think its fun.

Murderdoll said:
If you shoot the same line every time, then your guaranteed a 300. I had 14 300's in a row then a 299 after i changed the line... My average on it is 299.99 after 30 something games.

Sounds like watching a DVD of American League bowling :D

Hey thankyou everyone for your suggestions! The one game i do have is Brunswick Pro circuit, and as you mentioned, it is a quality game. Looking forward to that PBA PS2 game, it sounds great! Those bowling DVD's sound good as well Tiger, does anyone know if they still make them? Can you get, for example, each season of the PBA on DVD and some of the major tourney's on the PBA?

PBA Bowling 2004 is out in America today. Havnt been able to find alot of information about it. If any one knows any more details please let me know.

If anyone can send me Brunswick Pro circuit for PC i would be glad to give them some money... i used to play this regularly but the cd got old....

Msg me here or in private for details

do u know of any dvds???? i am looking for all bowling videos/dvds, and can't find many. all i have got is a 1991 walter rachuig tournament. go sue cassel.

Came across an online Bowling Game (Courtesy of Bowltech Forums) I haven't played it myself, has annoying "Green Onions" by Booker T & the MG's (1963) themesong as background music.

Click here

hey andrew do u recon u could bring BRUNSWICK CURCUIT PRO BOWLIN on thursday so i can borrow it man

8) marshall 8)

Back
Top Bottom