Bowling condition at Goldcoast Superbowl

calcom83

Hi there. Just checking... Do anybody know hows the condition like over at Gold Coast Superbowl. Gonna be there in Sept for the Uni games but am clueless of the lane condition...

I'd say the lane condition would include around 62-63 feet in length and around 41-42 inches in width (comprising of 39 boards), an approach will also be available on each lane that should be at least 15 feet in length. It would have oil placed on it. Variable in length, volume and pattern, depending on the circumstances of the day and time. A pin deck will be present on each lane and 10 pins will be required before each of your first shots, if a second shot is necessary, pins available on second shot will vary depending on skill level.

Hope this helps ;)

as would it be medium oiled or issit heavy. Just trying to find out becoz some places here in melb there are place where its so dry that it hooks even with a houseball...

an approach will also be available on each lane that should be at least 15 feet in length. It would have oil placed on it.

I hope there is no oil on the approach! :eek: Last time that happened to me wasn't pretty.. happened at Redcliffe.

Am I the only one that sees the irony in this thread?

No, not at all, just wondering about the biblical pattern? Is it the "Holy crap did you see that thing scream off the edge" sort of pattern or is it the "Holy **** give me some sand paper so l can get this bastard to finish" type of pattern?

No, not at all, just wondering about the biblical pattern? Is it the "Holy crap did you see that thing scream off the edge" sort of pattern or is it the "Holy **** give me some sand paper so l can get this bastard to finish" type of pattern?

.....Yes......

Is this THE Peter Riley - the best right arm any tournament director could ever have????????. WASA told me you were unwell recently mate...pls let me know how goes it? Assuming it's you and NOT an imposter? I have a way of finding out....in Hong Kong you slept in the bath in the hotel room with the cold tap running on your head for about 4 hours to sober up......[I have told that story 1000 times never missing a great response - you are a legend Peter] ...what year was that or if that's too hard what tournament was it [and name the teams...ha ha]???

Steve

just to re-iterate sir steve jones comment - is this the anumal riley?
the best supporter an aussie could have and a wonderful photograher, returned home from guam in '91 and received a heap of photos in the mail from mr riley ( no relation ). hope you are keeping well my friend
ash riley

Back
Top Bottom