Bowling Ball Drilling accreditation courses in Qld for 2007.

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Bowling Centres, Coaches, Associations and Interested parties

Gail Torrens is preparing a calendar of education and training dates and determining the interest level of Bowling Ball Drilling accreditation courses in Qld for 2007.

She has tentively booked the March date below for either North Qld or a South Qld Course:

North Qld Proprietors have asked her in her travels to book one for North Qld Centres and if we get enough names - 6 - This course will go ahead in NQ.

Namely March 10th and 11th 2007 and if required a week-end late in the year if interest warrants.

If you want to do the course and the March date does not suit - please offer alternative dates to be considered in the second half of the year.

TBAQ would like to Book one Bowling Ball Drilling Accreditation Courses in North Qld and one in SQ if we get 6 persons to fill each course.

Course costs are $375 per person - include manual and 2 days of training.

Presenter is Patrick Birtig who will travel from Victoria for the Presentation. Please email your expression of interest to me at TBAQ.

Present Ball Drillers wishing to accredit and be registered on the TBA website please apply for a questionnaire assessment and recognition of current competency form which will need to be completed and returned to Patrick Birtig with payment of $125. I would recommend to all persons to sit in on the full course as an updating of information.

BIRTIG....not Burtig. You'd think the TBAQ could at least spell Patrick's name correctly....

Since I'm already posting on this subject, would it be possible to expound on the proposed curriculum?

I would also be keen for South Qld also, so long as it doesn’t clash with any Tournaments

George Frilingos
Dale Stewart.
Daniel Dickson
Keith Davis
Dann W.

Would the 24 & 25th of February date suit you all - if so I will book it for us?

If not is that March date better?

What Centre do we want it at - its our choice.

Once we decide a date...To book all we just need a form filled out (which i have a copy that i can email you guys that are interested) and deposit or full fees paid - then the date and course is ours.

Let me know ASAP.

I have no issues with dates Jase, but I guess a weekend that doesn't clash with any local stuff is best for me.

that weekend is good for me i think
but i can not afford to pay any moneys till a couple of weeks after the new year depending on how much deposit is i spose
centre doesnt bother me too much

moneys tight over christmas
bloody kids i tell ya

daniel

For Daan: both dates look good (do we have dates for the 2007 Sport series? A clash there will be A dilema :confused: ). Deposit is not a problem, full payment after the x-mas season please! As for center - how about Bundi?;)
If we can check with Gail these dates don't clash with Level 2 Coaching course she might be planning we're all good!
Surname is by the way Wijker.

Can you please add Adam Lack to the list of attendees? Thanks heaps!!

Please email me some details! Ta muchly!

Kyles

Yeah, add Christopher Wegert to the list for NQ bowlers. Also can you email/PM me when more information comes to hand?

Thanks

Hey Guys,

The NQ Bowlers have taken the 10th and 11th March Ball drilling date (Venue Kirwan Lanes Townsville) and have left the 24th 25th February for the SQ bowlers/ball drillers who wish to accredit as Ball Drillers with TBA.

Those interested in attending the February program will need to forward payment to TBAQ by the 31st January as only the participants who have paid fees will be formally registered in the course. The 6 places will be the first 6 to pay course fees to TBAQ (Address below).

Gail Torrens Grad. Dip. (Elite Sports Coaching)
State Coaching Director TBAQ
Sports House
150 Caxton Street
Milton 4064
Ph (07) 3876 5400
Fax (07) 3369 1118

Please note
If we get more than 6 persons paying early TBAQI would be open to holding another close to this date or later in the year (August or Late October).

I have attached the application form that should be sent to TBAQ at the address beowl then TBAQ will forward details to TBA - Also I have attached the Topics in the course and all participants should know that they need to bring along the items indicated which are:

Plugged ball to drill - if participants have any fitting equipment or kit for drilling they should also bring this along to the course.

Attachments

• TBA LEVEL 1 BALL DRILLING COURSE Application Form.pdf
    40.4 KB · Views: 26
  • TBA Level 1 Ball Drilling Course Topics.pdf
    75.6 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom