Bowlers over age 35 = Asia Pacific tournament 2004

I would just like to let everyone know. The Pan Pacific games will be held on the Gold Coast during November 2004. If you would like to bowl in an international event without going out of Australia - keep November 2004 free.

The tournament will be held on the week-end of the 6th and 7th of November and then into the next week on the Thursday 11th November - Friday 12th November and the 'Masters' event will be held on the Saturday the 13th November.

Singles, Doubles and Teams squads will be available on the first week-end. Singles and Doubles squads on the Thursday 11th and Team (of 3) squads on the Friday the 12th. Masters finalists will be drawn from 'all events' placings with 1 of every 3 entries bowling the final masters event on the Saturday the 13th November.

Age categories are:
35 - 44yrs
45 - 54yrs
55 - 64yrs
65 - 74yrs
New category - 75 yrs and over.

Tenders have gone out to all the Gold Coast Centres and when a venue is decided on by TBAQ - I will update you on the tournament schedule.

TBAQ are looking for further sponsors for this event - if you need advertising or have a product you would like to promote at an international event - please contact TBAQ on (07) 38765400 - ask for the State Administrator Mr. Sid Steel or Gail Torrens.

I will post more information and also standing 'records' set by previous ASPAC winners in future posts.

Please note the previous ASPAC tournament is now called the
Pan Pac (Pan Pacific) Games.

Gail Torrens.

Back
Top Bottom