BOWLARAMA DAYBREAKER SKINS 4

CBateup

regular
This is a scratch tournament open to all bowlers
Check in by 11:45pm Saturday 3rd November
Start Bowling at Midnight
12 Games
$150 Entry
$75 for 1st place skin (Based on 10 entries) Minimum for women.
$150 for 1st place skin (Based on 20 entries)
$200 for 1st Place Skin $25 for 2nd place Skin (Based on 30 Entries)

Maximum of 40 bowlers combined, $50 deposit will need to be paid to confirm your spot.

Free Breakfast supplied at the completion of the Day breaker
Register in Centre, on Facebook or on Total Bowling

For any more details please contact Chris or Stuart
9609 6611

It's at Wetherill Park. Skins tournaments are where money is up for grabs every game. All who enter, bowl 12 games, person to bowl highest game, each game, gets the skin.

It's at Wetherill Park. Skins tournaments are where money is up for grabs every game. All who enter, bowl 12 games, person to bowl highest game, each game, gets the skin.

Wetheril park is that horrible place with wooden lanes and underneath a shopping centre between fairfield,campbelltown and blacktown near the eastern creek raceway and is on the nothing side of the horsley drive

Are names takeable here like most tournaments or do i have to go register at the centre??

You can leave your name here, the bowl will require a deposit of $50 to confirm your spot though - 9609 6611

Thanks for you kind words, yes we are on the Horsley Drive underneath the Market town shopping centre, in sunny downtown Wetherill Park.
You can ring the bowl message us on facebook or leave your name on this post at Total Bowling.
We will be laying the USBC White pattern I will post it tomorrow night when i'm next at work.
Chris Bateup

Copy of the oil pattern we will be using for this skins, USBC WHITE PATTERN

Attachments

• USBC WHITE PATTERN.pdf
    237 KB · Views: 34
Wetheril park is that horrible place with wooden lanes and underneath a shopping centre between fairfield,campbelltown and blacktown near the eastern creek raceway and is on the nothing side of the horsley drive
Been reading Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence people", have we..? :)

No, that would be that great little independent house with timber lanes that haven't been destroyed through neglect and the really good Asian restaurant upstairs where they actually give a flying *%@& about their bowlers!

All a matter of perspective, really...

Better check my calendar to see if that's a Canberra week!

No, that would be that great little independent house with timber lanes that haven't been destroyed through neglect

Would love to bowl on wood again myself............ especially one thats been looked after :)

you know what? it'a gonna kill me cause I haven't bowled in so long...and highly doubt getting a skin due to lack of practice...but put me down...I don't mind contributing to the prize fund

Hi from Bowlarama

Here's an early list (Hi Lyndsay thought you has dropped of the face of the planet)

Brett Foster
Shane Riley
Scott Robertson
Chris Bateup
Jason Doust
John Doe
Lyndsay Packer

Don't forget we need deposits by the 26th of October and we have a Womens Division if we can get ten interested.

Hi from Bowlarama

list so far

Brett Foster
Shane Riley
Scott Robertson
Chris Bateup
Jason Doust
John Doe
Lyndsay Packer
Andy Magill
Michael Burke
Shaun O'hara