CBateup

regular
Hi all trying to find a date I think this is ok

This is a scratch tournament open to all bowlers
Check in by 11:45pm Saturday 25th May
Start Bowling at Midnight
12 Games
$150 Entry
$75 for 1st place skin (Based on 10 entries) Minimum for women.
$150 for 1st place skin (Based on 20 entries)
$200 for 1st Place Skin $25 for 2nd place Skin (Based on 30 Entries)

Maximum of 40 bowlers combined, $50 deposit will need to be paid to confirm your spot.

Free Breakfast supplied at the completion of the Day breaker
Register in Centre, on Facebook or on Total Bowling

For any more details please contact Chris or Stuart
9609 6611

Hi

I have a copy of the Cheetah that was used at the NSW championships, comments on putting this down for the skins?

Thanks Andy

I might run this pattern on Friday nights for the next month for those that want to come and try it out.

I'd be interested to see how it plays @ Wetherill Park.... The shot is always outside, and that's what this pattern was designed for, to force player out onto boards that are never used. So hopefully, that holds true, and it will play alright there.

Hi

Updated list Ladies List
James Sitters Corrine Simpson
Chris Bateup Leanne Robertson
Sam Cooley Annette Bateup
Adrian Booy
Scott Robertson
Ben Knight
Lyndsay Packer
Stuart Ritchie
Ross Brown
Sam Romeo
Andy Magill

Hi Andy their is three people coming in tonight to have a practice on it, I bowled on it last week there is a definate friction spot outside. Come and have a bowl on it one Friday night

Chris Bateup

Hi Andy

Update on pattern Adrian Booy and James Sitter both bowled on the pattern last night Adrian was not sure if he had the correct equipment with ahim and struggled a bit James bowled six games and then stopped and had a look at his scores he ave 180 then bought another 4 and bowled 952, both bowled on the same pair so I think it will play pretty good.

Chris

Hi

Updated list Ladies List
James Sitters Corrine Simpson
Chris Bateup Leanne Robertson
Sam Cooley Annette Bateup
Adrian Booy
Scott Robertson
Ben Knight
Lyndsay Packer
Stuart Ritchie
Ross Brown
Sam Romeo
Brett Foster

Chris Bateup

Hi James

Yes Andy has other commitments this week, for those still interested we will take entries right up till start time and the pattern will be put down again this Friday for those that want to practice. Please ring the centre to book lanes 9609 6611

Chris

Back
Top Bottom