BOWL YOUR WAY TO VEGAS!!!!!

Clem,

Sorry to say, I'm only a 50/50 for this event at the moment i have something to do in the morning,if i finish in time i will be there.it is a 9am check in is that right.

Greg

Based on the numbers we do have it will be cutting to the top 8. Minimum 1st place will be $400. Its good to see a few extra numbers as well as some new names. i will see you all on Sunday remember be there before 9am.

1 DARREN BIANCHI
2 IAN STRAHAN
3 ANDREW THORPE
4 PAUL ROBINSON
5 BRETT SMITH
6 DAVID PORTO
7 SCOTT MOORE
8 SHANE JEFFERY
9 BRIEN SHOWYIN
10 GREG BROOKS
11 SEAN GOTHE
12 LINDSAY KILPATRICK
13 RIKKI POOL
14 LANA HART
15 TERRY SILVA
16 KIRSTEN FORD
17 MATT WINES
18 STEVE EELES
19 LEE PHILLIPS
20 MICHAEL WILSON
21 BARRY WICKS
22 JENNY CAMILLERI
23 VANESSA PAPPIN

Personally I can understand bowlers having personal reasons for not bowling, I can even understand not being able to afford to enter but less than 20 people entering an event that has great value and prizes. I DONT GET IT!

As far as I am concerned there is a more sinister reason for such lack of interest to great Victorian event.

Is it because it's AMF? ( they don't care about bowlers)
I bowl too many tournaments? ( We bowled last weekend)
Too far to travel? (30mins from city on eastlink)
You have church on Sunday?:)confused:)
The baby won't let me sleep? ( can't hear them in the laundry)
IT'S ALL BULL****! WHATS THE REAL REASON?
Why is this event not supported like other Sport series??

There was 40+ entries in Bendigo a few weeks ago for less money, less games and for most 4 hours of travelling! WHAT THE?

What happened to Victorian power house of bowlers?
:secret:

Gary has a very valid reason for pulling out.... he has broken his foot :(

COUPLE OF EXTRAS. GOOD TO SEE

1 DARREN BIANCHI
2 IAN STRAHAN
3 ANDREW THORPE
4 PAUL ROBINSON
5 BRETT SMITH
6 DAVID PORTO
7 SCOTT MOORE
8 VANESSA PAPPIN
9 BRIEN SHOWYIN
10 GREG BROOKS
11 SEAN GOTHE
12 LINDSAY KILPATRICK
13 RIKKI POOL
14 LANA HART
15 TERRY SILVA
16 KIRSTEN FORD
17 MATT WINES
18 STEVE EELES
19 LEE PHILLIPS
20 MICHAEL WILSON
21 BARRY WICKS
22 JENNY CAMILLERI
23 BARRY DODDS
24 MARY DODDS

Just wanted to say thank you to those who organised this comp, it was well run and a really enjoyable day! Hope I can get to the next one as well:)

Well done to Brett Smith on winning the second stop> Thank you to all those bowlers who participated it was great to see some new faces.
See you all at Boronia in November.

Scores

Congrats Brett on the win and to Mary on winning the ball. But seriously whats the go on the high scoring was this a sports condition or a ditch.Cheers Ralph.

Congrats Brett on the win and to Mary on winning the ball. But seriously whats the go on the high scoring was this a sports condition or a ditch.Cheers Ralph.

It was the same pattern that was used at Mentone earlier this year when the top guys averaged 220+

Hmmmm very interesting indeed me thinks Highway to hell is the go for the ultimate test for sure by past results even though i have not been able to bowl on either as of these yet.Thanks for the lowdown Paul.Cheers Ralph.

Hi guys, now taking entries for the next event which will be held at Boronia on the 22nd of November. At the next event the highest placed non cashing youth bowler will recieve a ball proudly sponsored by Qubica AMF. Hope to some new faces at the next event.

Back
Top Bottom