5 Brian Show-Yin
6 Brett Smith
7 Rikki Pool
8 Paul Robinson
9 Darren Bianci
10 Andrew Thorpe
11 Kirsten Ford
12 Scott Mooney

Unfortunately due to the lack of numbers we will have to postpone this event until further notice. I do apologize to all those who have entered. The date for this event will be late Jan or early Feb therefore the other event dates will change. If you have any questions please PM me.

Sensible decision John. I guess this time of year is not that good for tournament events, even ones offering the incentive this one does?

Very dissapointing as i dont see the differance to this tourney and the VSS !!
Why arnt many of the people that enter the VSS entering the Vegas Tourney's ??

I cant see it being this time of year as the VSS is filling up fast and is on late in December.

Maybe lack of promotion......I bowl at keon park and all i knew of this tourney was amf had started a series offering 600 first place, so most of the people i know were like we're better off in the VSS which offers more prize money, Someone has gone to great lengths to organize this, but they have stumbled at the final hurdle, I hope this tourney is continued next year and promoted correctly to ensure its numbers and people are aware of the great incentive offered by AMF in the form of a trip to veagas to bowl.....

Sorry for the delay guys i have been looking at all ways to make this possible to go ahead and still have the trip on offer. Unfortunantly the major prize was based on 42 bowlers per event and with the first 2 tournaments falling a fair way short and only 12 names for the 3rd event i dont see things picking up in a hurry. Therefore i will have to cancell the remaining tournaments. I would like to thank those bowlers who did support these events and once again apologise to those who were willing to support. I enjoyed the experience that i had, but i guess in the future i will have to plan things a little better. Goodluck to all and keep supporting your local tournaments.

Back
Top Bottom