Blacktown Skins 6th January 2011

Hey All,

AMF Blacktown is having a skins nights on Thursday the 6th January.
check in will be 7pm. The cost is $40 and 4 games will be played. Format will be highest game each game takes the skin.

The pattern being laid down will be Beaten Path. This pattern is a challenge pattern from the kegel navigation series. This pattern will be used for next seasons Telstar Doubles Scratch league so anyone that is interested in joining next season's league should come down and meet the friendly bowlers and get a idea of this pattern. Telstar Doubles bowl Thursday nights at 8:30pm.

We have lanes booked for this event but will require bookings in case we need to increase the amount lanes so if you could make a booking by either replying to this thread, contact myself or Lyn Chown (0439333119) that would be appreciated.

Just a reminder also that Telstar Doubles reforms the following week 13th of January. The reform meeting will be held at 7:30pm. If anybody is interested in joining this league please contact Lyn Chown on the number above.

Hope to see you at AMF Blacktown on the 6th January.

Regards
Ryan

Hi Everyone,

Just reminding everyone of the skins event this coming Thursday.
Details are above for anyone interested in bowling in it. If you are interested in bowling please contact us ASAP so we can put your name down. Booking preferred by this coming Tuesday so we can allocate lanes.

Also anyone interested in bowling in Telstar Doubles next season should also come along regardless if you decide to bowl and meet some of the bowlers plus Lyn Chown will be available to assist your needs.

Have a happy and safe new year and I hope 2011 is a great and successful one for all.

Regards

Ryan

Hi Guys,
We have 15 or so interested at the moment for the skins, so please let us know if you are up for it asap so lanes can be booked. My number is above or you can call AMF Blacktown on 9622 8950. Look forward to a good roll up.
Thanks Lyn

Pleased to say all went well tonight and we had 15, 3 bowlers to a pair and each frame was worth $1.50. All bowlers got something back and the sponsorship from Matt Whitten from AMF was great. $50.00 high game money above the skins prize.
Game 1 went to Troy Miller 257
Game 2 Henry Vandenberg 215
Game 3 Russell Chown 223 also high series 874
Game 4 Robbie Alston 235
Steve McIlwain won the mystry prize for the most 9 spares 14.
A good time was had by all.
Telstar Doubles will reform next Thursday the 13th at 8.00pm if you are interested in a great scratch league this could be the one is for you. First place will get their money back and we also have $10.00 each game for the high score. This is collected at the end of season and can become a nice little nest egg. call me on 0439333119 Thanks Lyn

Hi Just letting you all know there will be a second skins night at AMF blacktown on Thursday 21st April. 7.15 check in. Same format as the previous one. Place your name here, or contact me on 0439333119. Cost $40.00 / 4games.

Hi Guys the list so far is.
Ricky Scotti
Russell Chown
Damian Busst
Glen Dwyer
Alex Sole
Scott McGibbon
Barry Lawson
Robbie Alston
Steve McIlwain
Samantha Edwards.
Thanks Lyn

Hi Guys,
We had a small but appreciative group of skinners last night, with all cashing to varying degrees.
High games went to:

Robbie Alston 235
Damian Busst 210
Scott McGibbon 220
Neil Mills 234

It was a fun and competive night and a good time was had by all.
There were a few no shows , but this was mainly due to injury of one kind or another,
So get yourselves fit and we will see you at the next one in the next school holidays.

Mostly we would like to thank AMF's Matt Whitten and AMF Blacktown for their continued sponsorship of this event.
Bigger and better Matt and Melissa is our aim.
Thanks everyone
Lyn Chown

would like to thank lyn for running the event, even though there was 8 of us it was still fun, people did miss out on a fun exciting night, also thanks to matt for putting up the sponsorship, everyone got money back, lets hope to get more numbers to show matt we are supporting him as much as he is for us. i dont know any other skins that gets sponsored?

Agree, it was a fun night. Thanks so much to Lyn who is always so giving of her time. To Matty and Mel, you guys are great and thanks for your continued support for these events. Here's hoping I don't get paired with Mr 300 next Skins Night ... I may just come away with a bit more than $12! Thanks again :) Samantha

Bowlers out there you missed out on a extremely fun night. The frame by frame skins keeps every frame interesting.Thanks again to Lyn for running the skins. Thanks to the supporters as well who added to the fun. Everyone get to the next one.

To all the bowlers who bowled a big thankyou and glad that everyone had a great time. This was our second skins event for the year and will continue to put on these events throughout the year as they are proving to be a extremely fun night for all you bowlers. Thanks Lyn again. See you all at the next skins

Thanks also need to be said to Ryan, Chris , Danielle & Scott for giving us a more challenging pattern on a weekly basic. This can only help and improve our bowlers and make them more tournament ready, so thanks very much to the techs ( the back end boys and girl).

Back
Top Bottom