Blacktown Invitational Update

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
As of 16th April we have 16 entries for the Invitational, if we don't have 40 by Monday the tournament & the circuit will be cancelled for 2003. The Penrith Cup will still go ahead as scheduled as normal. The excuses im getting for no entries is because state points are not on offer.

All the tournaments are TBA sanctioned, to have state ranking points the circuit had to be registered in November, As the circuit was only put together in February that makes it a bit hard.

The 2004 circuit will definately be registered with TBA cause the draw is already out.

I do ask that everyone support these tournaments cause, without your support the circuit may not be around again in 2004.

Glenn Rowland
NSW Tournament Director - AMF

GREAT!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Come on bowlers!!!! support the tournaments!!!

Its sad, just like last year another tournament cancelled

I guess people who have put in a entry form get there money back?

Hey everyone!!! Im not here to cause any arguments with anyone, but once again it is a case of two tournaments clashing. Ok, one is the NSW Country Open in Orange which is an adult tournament but i'm sure plenty of youth bowlers will be bowling in that rather than the youth tournament. Whereas if the tournaments weren't on the same weekend they would bowl both. I'm sure i would for one. Hopefully no one has taken offence to this, i was just commenting why numbers may be down. I hope numbers pick up so the circuit remains in 2003.

Hey

You know what Chip, i have taken offense! Ive taken offense to that UGLY box of Fries icon! haha, j/p. :p :D 8) :lol:

Any Update on whether on not this tournament is going ahead?

Mr GrandPrix? do you have any idea?

Back
Top Bottom