Blacktown Invitational

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
As the new Tournament director in NSW for AMF, I would like to announce the name change of the Blacktown Sprint to the "Blacktown Invitional" the format has also changed. It will run over two days not one, and will run the same as the Good Guys Grand Prix Series.
Entry Forms were released late last nite at Bankstown to members of the High Rollers. The new format will be 10 games qualifying, cutting to top 12 for matchplay on the Sunday. The tournament will be held on the 26th & 27th April at AMF Blacktown.
I would love to hear any comments on the new format, and increased prizefund.

hey 2 day events are better then 1
high rollers is a start with the entry forms but you have to get them out arcoss nsw. There has to be more in your face promtions for the tournament cause hey people dont click the first time every time when a tournament is said about.
keep up the effort and i hope more of the youth will start backing the effort you are trying to do to get the youth side of bowling up and running.

whats happening about the prizes from last year, by the points, i ran 3rd in the juniors and havent herd anything.

matt mcrae

I enjoyed the Southern Cross Cup so I will certainly be at Blacktown.....

But one question, why are you cutting to the top 12, why not 16??

See ya there People

Take a look at the Werribee Youth Cup format.

This is obviously the format that the youth bowlers are looking for.

Tournament starts tomorrow with 91 entries and a significant amount of these are from interstate.

You do need to market this to the bowlers and value-add to make it attractive.

afew of the juniors in central bowl on the coast and would be interested in bowling it could we get some entrie forms here??

my suggestion would be getting some of those entry forms south to Peter Coburn to hand out to the many vic's to come up and challenge in NSW :)

should be a good format tho.

Back
Top Bottom